file Retail Stores in Berlim that sell Vtes

01 Sep 2023 12:15 #109227 by Wand
hello guys, hope you're doing well.

I'd like to know if the german fellows on the forum know which card game stores in berlim are selling the black chantry products. I have a friend coming to brazil and Would like to ask him to grab some bundles for me. I didn't order it on the black chantry website because the shipping cost from denmark to germany is still pretty expensive for the amount of cards I want to buy, so, If you guys could help me out with that info, it'd be appreciated

Thanks in advance

Archbishop of Vitória
The following user(s) said Thank You: Hakuron

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
01 Sep 2023 12:46 #109228 by Hakuron

hello guys, hope you're doing well.

I'd like to know if the german fellows on the forum know which card game stores in berlim are selling the black chantry products. I have a friend coming to brazil and Would like to ask him to grab some bundles for me. I didn't order it on the black chantry website because the shipping cost from denmark to germany is still pretty expensive for the amount of cards I want to buy, so, If you guys could help me out with that info, it'd be appreciated

Thanks in advance

Hi,

Please send me an e-mail to ...

nc [dot] germany [at] magenta [dot] de

... and I will provide you with direct contact to the Prince of Berlin and to another player in Berlin.
To be honest, I am not sure whether there are currently any shops selling BCP stuff.

National Coordinator Germany
nc [dot] germany [at] magenta [dot] de

More
02 Sep 2023 06:07 #109230 by Hieronymusgoa
Hey Wand,

in the past some places had some leftovers from the out of print "classic" cards so to speak but I would be very surprised if a shop in Berlin has BCP cards to sell. It would be a cool idea to ask some to get some to sell tho but the last few nerd shops Ive been to didnt have any vampire except for the roleplaying game.

Johannes
Prince of Berlin

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.066 seconds