file LackeyCCG Summer League 2018

09 Jul 2018 21:29 #88691 by beslin igor
beslin igor created the topic: LackeyCCG Summer League 2018
As we announced Lackey league, it started today.
the results of the American and European Summer League will be published here.

results of the LackeyCCG Summer League Europe 2018

round 1

table 1: Michal Wagner "BelegCZ" 1 GW 3 VP>> Lauri Salmi "Cerion" 0 VP >> Marius Iscru "Dracula" 1 VP >> Igor Beslin "Beslin Igor" 0 VP

Table 2: Eduard Winter "Ed1234" 1 VP -> Sandro Gabriel "Orpheus" 1 VP -> Arnau Diez Sans "Kiderak" 0 VP -> Martin Weinmayer "angrynewb" 1 GW 2 VP
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 Jul 2018 04:25 #88696 by kschaefer
kschaefer replied the topic: LackeyCCG Summer League 2018
We had a great turn out for the first night of the American Summer Lackey League. 12 players showed and we had a couple that were interested, but could not make the first night. So, I'm hoping the numbers grow.

There were some pretty competitive decks on display and the games were quite great. My table finished early so I managed to spectate the other games, in fact we had some many people watching the last game, no one else could spectate. It was awesome. Thanks for everyone who participated.

Week 1 Results:
Table 1: Ace Baron "Drakula" 0VP -> Karl Schaefer "kschaefer" 1VP -> Angel Ortiz "Blank_Name 2.0" 1GW 2VP -> Connor Ryken "connor0" 1VP

Table 2: JD Watson "TheBlackRose" 0VP -> Corwin Brindley "DJHedgehog" 1GW 3VP -> Brandon Haas "Brandon Haas" 0VP -> Daniel S. Almeida 1VP

Table 3: Adam Hulse "Erewego" 1VP -> Christopher J. Malec "selfbiased" 0VP -> Chris W. .5VP -> Mark Jasper "mjvtes" 1.5VP
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
Moderators: Ankha
Time to create page: 0.226 seconds