exclamation-circle The final round of playtesting is underway!

17 Aug 2012 16:22 - 17 Aug 2012 16:26 #34976 by TorranceCircle

My guess for the portraits is that the first one is a !Gangrel, and the second one is a Lasombra.

I'd say !Gangrel !gang! and !Toreador !tore! .
Last edit: 17 Aug 2012 16:26 by TorranceCircle.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 Aug 2012 17:40 #34978 by fredsct
I suppose I've just totally missed discussion of this but could someone clue me in on how cards from this new "expansion" are to get printed and find their way into our decks? Have there been new tournament rules issued to cover this?

More
17 Aug 2012 19:01 #34979 by Izaak
You're supposed to print them out yourself, in color, on "standard" paper (whatever the hell that is), and then put a normal VTES card in a sleeve and put the cut-out new card in the sleeve so it covers to original card.

It needs to be noted that some of the more obnoxious judges have already declared they will disqualify you if you use anything but this exact method.

It needs also to be noted that if you want to use any of the new cards, you are required to play with sleeves.

And finally, it needs to be noted that you can distinguish these "double" cards from the outside, but this is not considered a problem or in any way advantageous.

Also, the tournament rules have been updated accordingly.

More
17 Aug 2012 19:04 - 17 Aug 2012 19:04 #34980 by MTacla
The first one is a Tzimisce :tzim: for sure. Look at what he did to the dog :VIC: .
Last edit: 17 Aug 2012 19:04 by MTacla.

More
17 Aug 2012 19:37 #34981 by Juggernaut1981

You're supposed to print them out yourself, in color, on "standard" paper (whatever the hell that is), and then put a normal VTES card in a sleeve and put the cut-out new card in the sleeve so it covers to original card.

"Standard paper" is the 80gsm you can buy in reems fairly cheaply from your local stationery store. The other easy way to think of it is "photocopy paper".

It needs to be noted that some of the more obnoxious judges have already declared they will disqualify you if you use anything but this exact method.

It's not that hard a method, and if that's the rule, its the rule. The Judge isn't the person to rage at. If you have a problem, complain to the IC. You'll easily be able to print these at your local printing store.

It needs also to be noted that if you want to use any of the new cards, you are required to play with sleeves.

Yes, to ensure there is a far lower chance for deck stacking, prior knowledge of cards and 'cheating'.

@FredSCT
There will be a PDF. Transfer it to a USB or something similar, then go to Kinko's or whomever your local public printing company is. Ask them to print you a bunch of copies in colour... that will probably be at 300dpi on 80gsm paper... that's the 'method' for getting the cards printed. Then just get your some of your 12,000 WWEF you don't use, put them in a sleeve and then slide the printed card in front. Done.

:bruj::CEL::POT::PRE::tha: Baron of Sydney, Australia, 418

More
17 Aug 2012 21:01 #34983 by TorranceCircle

The first one is a Tzimisce :tzim: for sure. Look at what he did to the dog :VIC: .

HaHa! I see your point. At first I saw dogs and thought "veterinarian", must be gangrel. But I see the "demon puppy" is all sewn together. Could it be a "War Puppy Ghoul"?

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.110 seconds