file Pact with Nephandi starter deck revealed

12 Jan 2019 12:59 #92794 by Mewcat
Ehh. Might as well just hope there is no unmasking rather than hope you draw uncoiling at right time and hit right event. 6 or half dozen to me.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 Jan 2019 22:55 - 12 Jan 2019 22:58 #92811 by Bloodartist

Ehh. Might as well just hope there is no unmasking rather than hope you draw uncoiling at right time and hit right event. 6 or half dozen to me.

People who play unmasking, rarely play any other events. Uncoiling is obviously not put into deck with any other events.

Thus if your intention is to kill unmasking, uncoiling does decently good job at it. You can probably predict whether unmasking is likely to hit the table just by looking at the table early on, then either keep uncoiling in your hand until unmasking comes or just discard it. Its not like random lasombra stealth bleeders are playing unmasking...

edit. It also hits dragonbound in the decks that play it. Those also are very unlikely to play any other events.

(I'm reminded of a specific game where I played a combat wall and had torporized my preys every minion, then I thought FINALLY dragonbound is going to WORK. Then I play it, take 1 damage from my own torporized vampire and pass. In his discard phase my prey plays uncoiling they had fondled in their hand all game long. Foiled again. End result, I took 1 damage from dragonbound my prey took 0.)

A heretic is a man who sees with his own eyes.
—Gotthold Ephraim Lessing

Last edit: 12 Jan 2019 22:58 by Bloodartist.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.077 seconds