heart New VTES Stream and videos

22 Sep 2019 16:00 #97061 by DJHedgehog
Hello everyone! Tomorrow I will begin a VTES stream where I invite a guest to come on and disect some decks! The goal is to go through the thought process of evaluating and building decks.

www.twitch.tv/djhedgehog
I would like to invite everyone to join me in my first stream tomorrow, 9/23 at 10:30 PM EST. For those of you who can't join I will be posting the videos on youtube after the stream.

Tomorrow I will be joined by Jeff Haar! Jeff is a great deck builder and is fantastic at making focused decks.

We will have three segments:

Tales from Europe: We dive into decks from the EC and the week of nightmares.

Fix my mix: We look at decks we created and make changes to improve upon our design as well as walk through our thought process on how to make them winning decks.

Iron Deckbuilder: I give Jeff some "surprise ingredients" and ask him to build a deck. What kind of silly deck will he brew up? Will the chairman think the deck is worthy?

Assuming things go well, I would like to make this a regular thing. The twist is, in the future I would like to see decks submitted by the audience. Want us to fix your deck? Have some cards or constrictions that would make for fun "Iron Deckbuilding"? Email me using the address below and give me your ideas.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Hakuron, yafka, Timo, Ke., Yomyael, Cat_in_Exile, LivesByProxy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
23 Sep 2019 13:03 #97080 by LivesByProxy
Cool. VTES needs stuff like this to support interest and give people avenue for creative expression - of which the deck-building aspect is key. Got my reminder set. :)

:gang: :CEL: :FOR: :PRO: :cap6: Gangrel. Noddist. Camarilla. Once each turn, LivesByProxy may burn 1 blood to lose Protean :PRO: until the end of the turn and gain your choice of superior Auspex :AUS:, Obfuscate :OBF:, or Potence :POT: for the current action.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DJHedgehog

More
24 Sep 2019 13:56 #97110 by DJHedgehog
Last night was a lot of fun, and I wanted to say thank you to the folks who were able to view live.
If you want to check it out, please follow the link to the video below, or check the replay out on twitch!

www.twitch.tv/djhedgehog/videos

If you want to contribute, have questions or suggestions, send us an email at

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.087 seconds