map-pin Origins, the NAC, and the VEKN as a "club"

26 Apr 2016 08:51 #76654 by DJ_Assface
Updated for 2016:

ORIGINS CLUB registration information
To register, please follow these instructions.
Registration Instructions:
1. Go to originsgamefair.com, click the Registration tab.
2. Click “Register Here!”
3. Fill out required fields (Email address, First Name, Last Name). At the registration category drop down box, make sure to choose Club Full Show Pass (club must be registered GAMA club).
4. Enter coupon code " ve86knd " in box marked Coupon Code. (no spaces or quotation marks)
5. Click “Begin Registration”, complete all necessary fields.
6. Finish by making your payment. (Badge should cost $45.50)
IMPORTANT: Please review your balance due before making your payment. If the amount due appears incorrect, contact to have your balance adjusted. DO NOT MAKE A PAYMENT ON AN INCORRECT BALANCE. Refunds for overpayment are subject to a $10 administrative fee.
Many thanks to Kevin for getting us through this,

Jay Kristoff
V:EKN Prince of Columbus, Ohio USA
The following user(s) said Thank You: Loughman, brettscho

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
24 Apr 2018 21:55 #86319 by ICL
Can we get the code for 2018 before Friday? There are events I can sign up for on Friday.

More
25 Apr 2018 00:01 #86322 by BenPeal
I just sent a third follow-up email to the Origins event coordinator asking for the VEKN discount code.

More
01 May 2018 00:33 #86372 by BenPeal
WOOOOOOOOO!!!! ORIGINS VEKN CLUB DISCOUNT CODE!!!!!

Thank you very much for submitting your club information for Origins Game Fair 2018.

Attached is your Club Code. Be sure to use the simple instructions below in order to use the code properly.

Club code: 5YE7VcVh

1. Choose the Full Show Badge option.
2. Register as normal.
3. On the payment page there will a Coupon Code input box, copy and paste or type the case sensitive code into the box and click the APPLY button.

If you have any trouble with the system at all, DO NOT pay for the badge. If you are on the payment page and leave the system will save your registration, but you will have a fee on the account. You can then email gamasupport@eventready.,com for assistance.

Thanks for your patience. I hope to see you at the show.

More
01 Mar 2020 04:03 #99108 by jbhelfrich
Is there a 2020 code available? Early reg closes tomorrow.

More
10 Apr 2020 17:57 #99543 by ICL
Haven't seen a separate topic, but I imagine Origins moving (in theory) to October has some sort of logistical implications besides my changing hotel and flights.

I called the Origins hotel line and they said they are waiting on confirmation before sending an email with instructions. I figure I wait to change flights until Origins becomes more solidly situated the weekend of Ohio State v Iowa. Though, of course, neither of those could end up happening in this futureless world we live in.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.082 seconds