exclamation-circle URGENT: Fellow Gamer in need of help in Vancouver!

13 Apr 2012 13:48 #27820 by atomweaver
All,

I have a gamer freind in the Vancouver,BC area that needs help. What with VTES being such a strong community in support of its members, I'm hoping our network can generate some advice and support for him.

Mike Nielsen was formerly a game designer for FASA, before the WizKids takeover, AMong other credits, he created the (short lived) skirmish tabletop wargame; VOR, the Maelstrom. He was an occasional player of VTES in the WotC era, as well (Larry Snelly had many friends at FASA and Ral Partha, and I hear he introduced some of their employees to VTES). Mike now lives in Vancouver, BC, and has a relatively large family. Three days ago, his rental house suffered an electrical fire, which made the place un-inhabitable (and took about half of his belongings with it). He is in urgent need to find an affordable 4-6 bedroom home to rent in the area, on a quick move-in (challenging request, I know).
Anyone who knows of anyone who might be able to help out, please email me your recommendations at atomweaver 'at' sbcglobal 'dot' net, and i will forward it along. Thanks for the read, and for any assistance you can offer to a fellow gamer.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.058 seconds