file Events Lore

25 May 2012 13:01 #31177 by 1up20x6
Events Lore was created by 1up20x6
(I suppose this is tangentially connected to VTES, but I think it fits Off-topic more)

The rulebook description for events begins with "Event cards are played to represent events that affect the World of Darkness as a whole." So, are all events connected to the lore of the World of Darkness RPG games? If so, does anyone have any examples of what any events represent?

Any deck can win, whether you're using stealth bleed, rush combat, or Soul Gem combos. It doesn't matter if your minions use Auspex, Thaumaturgy, or Melpominee. What matters is the Methuselah uses Presence. That is how deals are made. That is how games are won.

No, you misunderstand. I don't want...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
25 May 2012 13:13 #31180 by Louhi
Replied by Louhi on topic Re: Events Lore
If I got the question right, this post would deal with some of the gehenna lore.
stockholmjyhad.blogspot.se/2012/05/library-lore-gehenna.html

Lidingö Scourge

More
25 May 2012 19:14 #31210 by 1up20x6
Replied by 1up20x6 on topic Re: Events Lore

If I got the question right, this post would deal with some of the gehenna lore.
stockholmjyhad.blogspot.se/2012/05/library-lore-gehenna.html

Thanks, this is exactly the type of thing I'm looking for.

Any deck can win, whether you're using stealth bleed, rush combat, or Soul Gem combos. It doesn't matter if your minions use Auspex, Thaumaturgy, or Melpominee. What matters is the Methuselah uses Presence. That is how deals are made. That is how games are won.

No, you misunderstand. I don't want...

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.063 seconds