file Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines

07 Nov 2012 04:23 - 07 Nov 2012 04:43 #40480 by Trigger

I downloaded this game and started out creating my character. Turns out i'm clan Ventrue.

:vent:

:tore: :AUS: :CEL: :PRE: :political:
Last edit: 07 Nov 2012 04:43 by Trigger.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
07 Nov 2012 07:55 #40486 by Kiddo
Have fun! It is a great game, even if Ventrues are imho a bit boring to play. Most fun I had was playing Tremeres and any clan that has Celerity (Brujahs and Toreadors).

More
07 Nov 2012 11:00 #40500 by ReverendRevolver
My absolute favorite on that game was.the gangrel. until I got to the partss with fire. also, malkavians were fun if you played with the volume up high enough to hear the weird stuff.

good game, and its funny you posted this, as was going to post crypt cards of the vamps from bloodlines and vtm redemption soon. still might, but obviously excluding things like Jack and taxi driver Caine.

More
07 Nov 2012 12:04 #40507 by Kiddo

as was going to post crypt cards of the vamps from bloodlines and vtm redemption soon.

NCPs? Oh, that's a nice idea.

More
07 Nov 2012 12:09 #40509 by Reyda
Wonderful game.
+ malkavian dialogue options are hilarious.

oh, and there is a lot of things to enjoy : I liked the abandoned hotel for its creepy atmosphere !!

Imagination is our only weapon in the war against reality -Jules de Gaultier

More
07 Nov 2012 12:19 #40511 by dude_PL
This game is truly awesome indeed.
A few tips though:
- get the game patched before you even begin. the original version was rushed, had a number of bugs, some of them resulting in crashing the game (society of leopold quest iirc);
- unfortunately I totally don't remember the name of it, but back in the days on the WW forums I've found some tips on how to change the game slightly (in terms of experience gained, character development etc), which greatly improved the gameplay. it is worth searching for;
- malkavian is awesome, but I'd recommend playing it after you finish the game for the 1st time. there's a number of comments the malk does in the dialogues that strictly refer to the main plot, it's an interesting perspective once you know it.
- I think tremere was the easiest character to play with

anyway, enjoy the game it's worth it

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.086 seconds