file Technology

01 Dec 2012 23:54 #42186 by Adonai
Technology was created by Adonai

... Windows 8.

Deeeerail. Awesome. How are you liking it?

It has been flawless on all 3 of my PCs, the tablet, the laptop, and the desktop system. It has also been good on my phone.

I had to upgrade 2 programs ( VMware Workstation 9 and Cisco VPN AnyConnect 3 ) but had no other concerns or problems or delays.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
02 Dec 2012 00:00 - 02 Dec 2012 00:01 #42187 by ReverendRevolver
Replied by ReverendRevolver on topic Re: Technology
Ive had customers return laptops with 8 simply because hardly anything was supported on it yet. Im shocked that microsoft built an OS thats only flaw is its too new :blink:
Last edit: 02 Dec 2012 00:01 by ReverendRevolver.

More
02 Dec 2012 05:52 #42198 by direwolf
Replied by direwolf on topic Re: Technology

Ive had customers return laptops with 8 simply because hardly anything was supported on it yet. Im shocked that microsoft built an OS thats only flaw is its too new :blink:

Funny thing, I had the money for a new comp, but not enough for new software so i bought a refurbished Mac so I wouldn't be stuck with the new OS.

I think progression is important, and sometimes that means leaving behind the old.

But as we get older, we tend to get more conservative. We want to hold onto what is familiar, and we want to retain what we have.

Hence the expression "people are born Democrats and die Republicans."

Yeah. I turned a PC conversation into a Politically Incorrect conversation, and ended it with a double entendre. /thread

:tore: :pre: :tem: :aus: Independent Futurist. Contrarian (titled, X votes where X is the number of votes as the acting minion.) Target Vitals is always the better combat card.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.099 seconds