file Skill pins

12 Dec 2012 21:10 #42768 by kakarot
Replied by kakarot on topic Re: Skill pins
Good! I'm about to get all the other pins, thank you very much to everyone for the interest and information! I will keep you informed if it is or should I keep looking.
Have a nice day
bye :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
28 Dec 2012 18:20 #43395 by kakarot
Replied by kakarot on topic Re: Skill pins
hi! I already have all the pins!!!! very thanks to Mr David Tatu and all the stuff of VTES!!!! thanks too to all the people who have answered :) :) :)

More
28 Dec 2012 20:48 #43405 by ReverendRevolver
Replied by ReverendRevolver on topic Re: Skill pins
On a similar topic, ive seen the old ww clan symbol metal pins going on ebay recently. Any chance of ccp okaying moreof those to be made?

More
28 Dec 2012 21:29 #43406 by Adonai
Replied by Adonai on topic Re: Skill pins

On a similar topic, ive seen the old ww clan symbol metal pins going on ebay recently. Any chance of ccp okaying moreof those to be made?

Thousands were thrown away when the last of the books and cards left the warehouse. They were available for purchase for years through game stores and thru White Wolf's site. I don't see any evidence that any business should bother recreating them.

More
29 Dec 2012 02:32 #43414 by ReverendRevolver
Replied by ReverendRevolver on topic Re: Skill pins

Thousands were thrown away when the last of the books and cards left the warehouse. They were available for purchase for years through game stores and thru White Wolf's site. I don't see any evidence that any business should bother recreating them.

Wow, thats unfortunate. Id been out of the ww rpg loop for a few years (between when the oWoD was cancelled and when the new one stopped being 100% useless, basically around when promethean and changeling came out)so i had no idea they werent in any demand. I just remember the gold or sterling or whatever sets going for a decent amount and always thought they were cool.

More
29 Dec 2012 17:20 #43430 by Lönkka
Replied by Lönkka on topic Re: Skill pins

I don't see any evidence that any business should bother recreating them.

Indeed so.
Very slow movers.

Hey, has anybody seen a Vicissitude pin?

Finnish :POT: Politics!

• Lönkka
  • Antediluvian
  • Antediluvian
  • War=peace, freedom=slavery, ignorance=strength
More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.085 seconds