file CREAR & JUGAR July 2nd, 2016 (Barcelona, Spain)

26 May 2016 09:36 - 26 May 2016 12:09 #77028 by Rémi

Dear all,

"CREAR & JUGAR" is back to Barcelona. It is the event for and by Game Designers of the association LUDO in this great city near the beach.
This 1 Day event will take place on July 2nd, 2016 from 10AM to 10PM of the association LUDO.
Come and bring your prototypes, try may more and have fun with some professionals of this sector.

Some editors who are often go to French festivals have aldready announced their presence!

Here is the Facebook event (every language is welcome):
www.facebook.com/events/1055600301174489

Here is the Tric-Trac event (French language):
www.trictrac.net/agenda/crear-i-jugar-2016

Here is the Spanish web site:
sites.google.com/site/crearijugar/

Feel free to contact us by the web site o this email address to reserve furnitures (tables and chairs) in order to get ready the best space for your prototypes and/or ideas of activities.

See you soon in Barcelona!

Best Regards,
Asociación Ludo.

* * * Here is the official announcement in Spanish * * *

¡Buenos días!

Este año vuelve el evento de LUDO por y para los creadores de juegos y gente curiosa en la Ciudad Condal.
Crear & Jugar 2016 está organizado por la Asociación de Creadores de Juegos de Mesa "Ludo" en Barcelona.
¡Ya sea con tus prototipos o con tus ganas de probar cosas nuevas, tienes una cita con nosotros!
Ven a visitarnos el Sábado 2 de julio de 2016 al Centre Jove Garcilaso (<M> Sagrera, Barcelona)
Abriremos de las 10h de la mañana hasta las 22h de la noche ininterrumpidamente.
Esperamos tu participación y tus prototipos. También estamos abiertos a propuestas de actividades.
sites.google.com/site/crearijugar/
Puedes contactar con nosotros via email:

¡Te esperamos!
Asociación LUDO

I am Rémi Cavaillé (), Barcelona (SPAIN). I was the Prince of Lyon (France) a long time ago around 2003

Enjoy Vampire: Rivals games and many other gaming activities in Barcelona (Spain) with Association Khan Jugar:
sites.google.com/view/khanjugar/
Last edit: 26 May 2016 12:09 by Rémi.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 Jun 2016 21:00 #77193 by Rémi
Dear all, it's high time to announce a few of our attendees in Crear & Jugar 2016 (July 2nd, 2016 in Barcelona, Spain)

sites.google.com/site/crearijugar/home/quien-va

Jordi Rodriguez, Eugeni Castaño Ferrete, Víctor Samitier, Toni López Muñoz, Perepau Llistosella, Lluís Collelldemont Rubio...

See you there !!!!
Asociación LUDO

I am Rémi Cavaillé (), Barcelona (SPAIN). I was the Prince of Lyon (France) a long time ago around 2003

Enjoy Vampire: Rivals games and many other gaming activities in Barcelona (Spain) with Association Khan Jugar:
sites.google.com/view/khanjugar/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.070 seconds