file Trump, as one of the most discussed topics at the EC

21 Nov 2016 10:41 - 21 Nov 2016 10:42 #79129 by elotar

golden age of post-truth

:blink:

There was a hope, that after such clear fails as Brexit or Trump win "leftists" will try to analize holls in their worldwiev, but as we see, they are dobling down on crasy histeria.

:splat: NC Russia
:DEM::san::nec::cap4:
Last edit: 21 Nov 2016 10:42 by elotar.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 Nov 2016 11:53 #79131 by cordovader

Good article about his "racizm"

slatestarcodex.com/2016/11/16/you-are-still-crying-wolf/

A very good article indeed.

BTW, I studied political sciences too and I disagree in the comparison of Trump and fascism.

For me Hillary Clinton, democrats and "social"-liberals in general have more in common with 30s fascists than what Trump or Putin could have in common with them.

People that believe otherwise tend to remain in the surface of what the media make us believe.

Very far away from reality...

More
21 Nov 2016 14:19 #79133 by Oortje
Huh?! I thought internet discussions always ended in one person calling the other person or argument a nazi, but this one seems to start here.

Anyway here is my 2 cents (and I dont mind being called things at all). Trump kinda said everything. Which makes him a lair 50% of the time, but then again he would also say the truth 50% of the time. Also 100% hypocrit. I dont like him and looking at the person he nominated for head of secretary I think he tends to lean to the old right (aka racists).
Will he be good? Well if he runs the country as he runs his businesses (which would be logical, since he has no political experience), then I would say I dont hope for the USA that he will go bankrupt (and personally get richer from it).

But democrats kinda blew it. Hillary was unfavored by many people, and she is probebly not guilty of any crimes, but she was surely not very capable of defending herself outside of the courtroom.
I think Berny Sanders had a way better chance a being president, but as a leaking showed It was rigged. (I personaly think he would still not have made the democratic nomenee without the rigging, because he was still unknown to many people). Sanders was the "outsider" like obama was an "outsider". Although Sanders had a very left agenda if you compare it to the one of obama and the dominating 2 parties.

Let the flameware begin!

To get back to vampire...

Trump
Capacity 7 ventrue
DOM FOR PRE dem
Camarilla. -1 handsize. If Trump has no title, he can call a referendum to become Justicar. During the referendum titled camarilla vampires have one less vote.

caio
Jeroen

Have a cold long night,
Jeroen van Oort
Dutch National Coördinator

More
21 Nov 2016 15:03 #79134 by cordovader

Huh?! I thought internet discussions always ended in one person calling the other person or argument a nazi, but this one seems to start here.

Anyway here is my 2 cents (and I dont mind being called things at all). Trump kinda said everything. Which makes him a lair 50% of the time, but then again he would also say the truth 50% of the time. Also 100% hypocrit. I dont like him and looking at the person he nominated for head of secretary I think he tends to lean to the old right (aka racists).
Will he be good? Well if he runs the country as he runs his businesses (which would be logical, since he has no political experience), then I would say I dont hope for the USA that he will go bankrupt (and personally get richer from it).

But democrats kinda blew it. Hillary was unfavored by many people, and she is probebly not guilty of any crimes, but she was surely not very capable of defending herself outside of the courtroom.
I think Berny Sanders had a way better chance a being president, but as a leaking showed It was rigged. (I personaly think he would still not have made the democratic nomenee without the rigging, because he was still unknown to many people). Sanders was the "outsider" like obama was an "outsider". Although Sanders had a very left agenda if you compare it to the one of obama and the dominating 2 parties.

Let the flameware begin!

To get back to vampire...

Trump
Capacity 7 ventrue
DOM FOR PRE dem
Camarilla. -1 handsize. If Trump has no title, he can call a referendum to become Justicar. During the referendum titled camarilla vampires have one less vote.

caio
Jeroen

I feel really surprised when I see people saying/writing that Bernie Sanders had a "very left" agenda.

Of course, if your reference point of left/right are capitalist economy and western "democracies" that makes Bernie Sanders look like the Che Guevara of the 21st century.

The problem is that once upon a time being leftist was being aware of class struggle, aiming for abolishment of private property and class-based societies.

Nowadays being "leftist" is using homeopathy, defending an absurd multi-culturalism (in counterposition to real solidarity and internationalism) and calling yihadists "moderate democratic rebels".

I'm sorry, but given the references I don't feel at all identified with the modern "left"-wing.

More
21 Nov 2016 15:46 #79136 by elotar

For me Hillary Clinton, democrats and "social"-liberals in general have more in common with 30s fascists than what Trump or Putin could have in common with them.

I'm not sure that it's a good idea to put Putin into the same category as Trump (or even any, even the most corrupt and evil, western leader).

They are all like camarilla vampires and Putin is like nictukku with pentex conections. :P

:splat: NC Russia
:DEM::san::nec::cap4:

More
22 Nov 2016 02:24 - 22 Nov 2016 02:25 #79165 by Boris The Blade

Nowadays being "leftist" is using homeopathy, defending an absurd multi-culturalism (in counterposition to real solidarity and internationalism) and calling yihadists "moderate democratic rebels".

In US, leftist means wanting maternity leave, a police that asks questions before shooting, access to education for all and a healthcare system that does not cost twice as much as anywhere else in the world.
Last edit: 22 Nov 2016 02:25 by Boris The Blade.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kushiel, Ashur

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.065 seconds