New adv versions
15 62.5%
Change adv versions
No votes 0%
New and different base versions
7 29.2%
Other(comments please)
2 8.3%
Total number of voters: 24 ( Sydnelson, DarkSchnneider, Nev, PetriWessman, nergalmcl ) See more
Only registered users can participate to this poll
28 Nov 2018 13:45 #92093 by ReverendRevolver

So, what should we do?

Who is "we" in this question?

The discordant collective hive mind of vekn forum users.

Plainly these 3 things are true:

I'm not BC affiliated

They control the game

They read the forum.

Frankly, if they post anything like this it starts panic instead of people just giving opinions. And I'm curious in opinions.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
28 Nov 2018 15:16 #92098 by elotar

The discordant collective hive mind of vekn forum users.

Then the answer is obviously - nothing.
"Collective hive mind" haven't been able to achieve anything meaningful during decade when there were no higher authority on the game, there is no point to bother now.

:splat: NC Russia
:DEM::san::nec::cap4:
The following user(s) said Thank You: lionel

More
28 Nov 2018 16:24 #92100 by self biased
I'm not convinced having the same vampire with different disciplines and abilities in multiple groups is a good idea. People already whine about how much they don't like the contest rule and I feel like this would exacerbate the problem.

I do think multiple Advanced vampires could do the trick, though.

More
28 Nov 2018 17:34 #92105 by LivesByProxy

I believe a "New Advanced version" is a possibility.
Other option is to have alternated Base and Advanced Versions with a new group different from the previous existing cards.

About contesting. I believe the contest could be restricted to the versions and groups.
Example: A Theo Bell group 6 (base ou advanced) wouldn't contest a Theo Bell 4

I'm not convinced having the same vampire with different disciplines and abilities in multiple groups is a good idea. People already whine about how much they don't like the contest rule and I feel like this would exacerbate the problem.

So the contesting rule could provide cool and interesting effects if you "win" the contest (beyond just having control of the vampire.) Cards could change up the contesting rule to make it more interesting. For example, imagine if the entire contest took place immediately in a blind bid between the two Methuselahs; you could bid 0 and your prey (ideally) would burn 3+ pool trying to keep their vampire under their control.

And frankly I'm a bit puzzled as to why the concept of the Jyhad in VTES doesn't involve more contesting of locations, minions, and key resources.

:gang: :CEL: :FOR: :PRO: :cap6: Gangrel. Noddist. Camarilla. Once each turn, LivesByProxy may burn 1 blood to lose Protean :PRO: until the end of the turn and gain your choice of superior Auspex :AUS:, Obfuscate :OBF:, or Potence :POT: for the current action.

More
28 Nov 2018 17:40 #92106 by Lech
I think they should contest with each other. After all,they share the name and are the same character. What's more, i think some vampires could be in for example g2 and g3 (different base version).

:laso: :CEL: :DOM: :OBT: :POT: :cap8:
Sabbat.Black Hand Shakar: Lech loathe ranged weapons. Once each action, he may burn 1 blood to become Camarilla Prince of Krakow until the end of the action.

More
29 Nov 2018 19:19 #92150 by Charles_Bronson

I hate the contest crypt rule. Its good for canon, but bad for fun. Table dynamics are usually ruined. I don't think releasing more of the same is a good idea, even on differents groups.

And about the multiple advanced options...this is interesting, but very confusing Will the third theo bell be a Advanced Advanced Theo Bell? Or Advanced 2 Theo Bell? How will the interactions be? Will Theo Bell pokémon evolve again in a advanced 3 card when we have V6 in 5-10 years?

I am death.
Paul Kersey, Death Wish
:vent::THA::QUI::FOR::dom::obf::cap9:
The following user(s) said Thank You: lionel

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.137 seconds