file Archon in 3 pool and Carrion Crows vs Nephandus

17 Oct 2011 04:15 - 17 Oct 2011 04:18 #12104 by Malachy
Greets!

I got in contact with these "conditions" lately. My first question is one can play Archon Investigation in 3 pool on a bounced bleed just to make sure the bleeding Methuselah will not get any more VP ( there was a championship so to speak)?

Par example: A's bleeding for 6 with Stanislava and a Conditioning (already has 1 VP) --> B plays Telepathic Misdirection and bounce it to C who is at 3 pool --> C I don't want A to make any more VPs so I play Archon Inv. and die.

My second one is why does Nephandus not recieve less damage from Carrion Crows ? Is CC not a damaging effect?

NC of Hungary

///
Last edit: 17 Oct 2011 04:18 by Malachy.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 Oct 2011 04:51 #12107 by Klaital
Yes you can play AI, since you are getting ousted anyway, you can choose how that happens.

Nephandus doesn't take reduced damage from carrino crows because it is environmental damage, not caused by the opposing minion.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Malachy

More
17 Oct 2011 05:29 - 17 Oct 2011 05:29 #12110 by Pascal Bertrand

Yes you can play AI, since you are getting ousted anyway, you can choose how that happens.

Correct. Tournament Rules 4.8

Nephandus doesn't take reduced damage from carrino crows because it is environmental damage, not caused by the opposing minion.

Correct. [LSJ 20010626]
Last edit: 17 Oct 2011 05:29 by Pascal Bertrand.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Malachy

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.071 seconds