file Temptation

28 May 2012 18:45 #31301 by me3845
Temptation was created by me3845
If I have control of a vampire that has a temptation card on it and I have control of him. When I take out the Methuselah who that vampire belongs too. Do I keep the vampire or is he removed from the game?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
28 May 2012 19:04 - 28 May 2012 19:05 #31302 by 1up20x6
Replied by 1up20x6 on topic Re: Temptation
Golden Rule of Card Ownership: If you are ousted before the end of a game, any of your cards that other Methuselahs are currently controlling remain in play before they are burned.

So you keep the vampire until it is burned, but once it is, it's gone for good.

Any deck can win, whether you're using stealth bleed, rush combat, or Soul Gem combos. It doesn't matter if your minions use Auspex, Thaumaturgy, or Melpominee. What matters is the Methuselah uses Presence. That is how deals are made. That is how games are won.

No, you misunderstand. I don't want...
Last edit: 28 May 2012 19:05 by 1up20x6.

More
28 May 2012 20:13 #31307 by Reyda
Replied by Reyda on topic Re: Temptation
to make it short :
the vampire goes away at the exact moment you should give it back to the merhuselah who is no longer in the game.

Imagination is our only weapon in the war against reality -Jules de Gaultier

More
29 May 2012 04:25 #31317 by Ankha
Replied by Ankha on topic Re: Temptation

Golden Rule of Card Ownership: If you are ousted before the end of a game, any of your cards that other Methuselahs are currently controlling remain in play before they are burned.

In fact, the card won't be burned but removed from the game, since its controller is no longer playing.

Prince of Paris, France
Ratings Coordinator, Rules Director

More
29 May 2012 04:29 #31319 by acbishop
Replied by acbishop on topic Re: Temptation

In fact, the card won't be burned but removed from the game, since its controller is no longer playing.

No, with tempted vampires you still control them until the moment you should get them back to the owner, at that moment they will be removed from the game, and not before

:vtes:

More
29 May 2012 05:11 - 29 May 2012 05:12 #31323 by Reyda
Replied by Reyda on topic Re: Temptation
:whistle:
sorry, edited post.

Imagination is our only weapon in the war against reality -Jules de Gaultier
Last edit: 29 May 2012 05:12 by Reyda.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.082 seconds