file Trelane + abandoning the flesh & abombe stuff

11 Dec 2012 01:31 - 11 Dec 2012 01:33 #42679 by Reyda
Hi there !

So we have mirddes signature vampire,
Hector Trelane
Independent: Hector can play strikes that require Thaumaturgy that are not usable no the first round during the first round of combat. If Hector is sent to torpor or burned in combat, he is burned, and the controller of the opposing minion gains 4 pool.

Trelane got a dementation skillz thanks to his mate Reiner.
but oh, he is rushed by the oh so evil Fakir.
he takes enough damage to go to torpor.
(I guess i could say "got nailed by fakir" :silly: )

i want to play Abandoning the Flesh
-Reaction/Combat, Dementation
Only usable by a vampire being burned.
[dem] Remove this vampire from the game instead (diablerie, if any, is still successful), and put this card into play. You may not play this card if you already have an Abandoning the Flesh in play. You may tap this card when a vampire with Dementation is bleeding to give that vampire +1 bleed for the current action.

Does my opponent gains the 4 pool ? I guess yes he gains them anyway, but you never know... :)

Can evil Fakir play taking the skin : minion ? I think not since Trelane was removed from the game, not burned.
( [abo] Skin. Play when this vampire burns a minion. Put this card on this vampire and untap him or her. This vampire may bleed an additional time this turn and gets +1 bleed and +1 stealth when bleeding. Burn this card during your discard phase. A minion can have only one skin. )

Can evil Fakir (with superior abombwe) play predator's transformation ? I think not since Trelane was removed from the game, not burned.
( [ABO] [combat] [action modifier] Only usable when this vampire burns a minion controlled by your prey, either in combat or as a (D) action. Your prey burns two pool. A vampire may play only one Predator`s Transformation at superior each action. )

So is Hell for leather better than Predator's transformation in most of the cases ? I guess it is ? :dry:

Imagination is our only weapon in the war against reality -Jules de Gaultier
Last edit: 11 Dec 2012 01:33 by Reyda.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mirddes

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 Dec 2012 01:48 #42680 by Boris The Blade
Last two questions: in your scenario, Fakir is acting, so he gets to play his :abo: cards before Trelane can play Abandoning the Flesh.

More
13 Dec 2012 12:06 #42794 by Pascal Bertrand

Hi there !

So we have mirddes signature vampire,
Hector Trelane
Independent: Hector can play strikes that require Thaumaturgy that are not usable no the first round during the first round of combat. If Hector is sent to torpor or burned in combat, he is burned, and the controller of the opposing minion gains 4 pool.

Trelane got a dementation skillz thanks to his mate Reiner.
but oh, he is rushed by the oh so evil Fakir.
he takes enough damage to go to torpor.
(I guess i could say "got nailed by fakir" :silly: )

i want to play Abandoning the Flesh

Does my opponent gains the 4 pool ? I guess yes he gains them anyway, but you never know... :)

Yes.

Can evil Fakir play taking the skin : minion ? I think not since Trelane was removed from the game, not burned.

Not after Abanding the Flesh was played, correct.

Can evil Fakir (with superior abombwe) play predator's transformation ? I think not since Trelane was removed from the game, not burned.

Not after Abanadoning the Flesh was played, correct.

So is Hell for leather better than Predator's transformation in most of the cases ? I guess it is ? :dry:

Dunno. HfL doesn't provide free stealth.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Reyda

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.102 seconds