file Questions about Rowan Ring

11 Jan 2013 17:28 #43957 by Franz
What happens when one minion strikes with the Rowan Ring strike and the opposing minion Strike: Dodge? Is the Rowan Ring transferred to the opposing minion?

And what about Strike: Combat Ends? I'm pretty positive that in this case the Rowan Ring strike never gets to resolve, so you don't transfer it to the opposing minion, but I'd like to be sure.

Rowan Ring
Equipment

Unique melee weapon.
Strike: Send the opposing vampire to torpor. This card is transferred to that vampire, and he or she doesn't untap as normal during the untap phase as long as he or she remains in torpor.

Artist(s): Richard Thomas; Anson Maddocks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 Jan 2013 17:55 #43958 by Ohlmann

What happens when one minion strikes with the Rowan Ring strike and the opposing minion Strike: Dodge? Is the Rowan Ring transferred to the opposing minion?

The dodge make you skip everything that affect your opponent. So he don't go to torpor, but he don't get the rowan ring either, since it would affect him.

And what about Strike: Combat Ends? I'm pretty positive that in this case the Rowan Ring strike never gets to resolve, so you don't transfer it to the opposing minion, but I'd like to be sure.

You're right : the combat will end before other strike are resolved, which mean the rowan strike won't resolve.

More
14 Jan 2013 08:43 #44051 by Pascal Bertrand
Correct answers from Ohlmann.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.095 seconds