file Mind Rape vs Mandatory Actions

06 Mar 2013 01:25 - 06 Mar 2013 01:26 #45729 by the1andonlime
Scenario:
Minion A has been Mind Raped by Minion B.
During Minion B's controller's next minion phase, there is a compulsory hunt.

Question:
Can Minion B's controller take control of Minion A before the hunt?

Name: Mind Rape
[Sabbat:R, SW:R, KoT:R]
Cardtype: Action
Cost: 2 blood
Discipline: Dominate
:dom: (D) Bleed with +2 bleed.
:DOM: (D) Tap a younger vampire and put this card on that vampire; you still control this card. This vampire does not untap as normal. During your next minion phase, burn this card to untap this vampire and take control of him or her until the end of your turn.
Artist: Scott M. Bakal; Brian LeBlanc

Suaku
Inceptor Asian Continental Championship
興っ
www.youtube.com/SuakuOz
Last edit: 06 Mar 2013 01:26 by the1andonlime.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
06 Mar 2013 04:01 - 06 Mar 2013 04:01 #45733 by Pagan
Card text implies that, at any time during my minion phase, I can take control of the Mind Raped minion.

Before I hunt, during the hunt, after the defender plays a reaction card to gain intercept, or anytime during my minion phase after the hunt.
Last edit: 06 Mar 2013 04:01 by Pagan.

More
06 Mar 2013 07:11 #45745 by Pascal Bertrand

Card text implies that, at any time during my minion phase, I can take control of the Mind Raped minion.

Before I hunt, during the hunt, after the defender plays a reaction card to gain intercept, or anytime during my minion phase after the hunt.

Correct.

More
06 Mar 2013 08:09 #45748 by Amenophobis

Minion A is tapped per MR card text. When the controller of B burns the card to take control and untap A, A's first action has to be a hunt if he or she has no blood.
So the timing *when* you take control of A is not important. The fact that he or she has a mandatory action to perform doesn't change.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.119 seconds