times Nocturn + Mouthpiece + Conditioning

15 Jun 2011 07:57 - 15 Jun 2011 07:58 #5171 by Pendargon
I would also like to point out that Magaji who knows all secrets has nothing to do blocking an ally, as their secrets are well hidden B) B) ;) ;)

+1 stealth action. Requires a ready magaji. Put this card on this magaji and untap him or her. The magaji with this card gets +1 intercept when attempting to block vampires. If this magaji is tapped, he or she may attempt to block a vampire as if untapped. Burn this card if this magaji attempts to block a vampire but is not successful. A vampire may have only one No Secrets From the Magaji.

:QUI: :POT: :OBE: :CEL: :OBF: :tore: :assa:
Last edit: 15 Jun 2011 07:58 by Pendargon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 Jun 2011 09:06 #5173 by Mael

Regarding the Tapping vs Entering combat, the Complete Rules Reference seems to show there are two different steps (IV. D 3 b, IV D 3 c) (also notice: action is unsuccessful). But that doesn't mean that you can squeeze something inbetween.
For example, it's been asked: Can I successfully block, tap, play Forced Awakening + Obedience? (in order to cycle a Forced Awakening)
Answer is no. (linked to that thread: groups.google.com/group/rec.games.trading-cards.jyhad/browse_frm/thread/807c408323f5e55a/60076d826f9eca3e )

@ Mael: You cannot play action modifiers when an action is blocked. You similarly cannot play action modifiers after action has resolved. Of course, rule 1.4 takes precedence.

Thank you for the link, this part

These were all options in a1.
There is no separate b1.

does conclusively answer the question. (for anyone who doesn't want to read that thread, a and b refer to a - tapping and b - entering combat)
Otherwise all the rules I could see were either inconclusive or were pointing to the existence of a separate window between those.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.077 seconds