question-circle Toreador grand ball. what if we burn the vampire who is the host?

16 Apr 2013 00:42 - 16 Apr 2013 00:42 #47000 by ReverendRevolver
Wait...
Lets say i have out fahd, eugene, anabel triabel, and madame guil, and fahd has 2 tgb tapping him, maki.g guil and anabel unblockable. I play villeinl for 3, on fahd, and another tgb, tapping fahd making eugene unblockable. I then force o will bleed with fahd and dare the dawn.

Does he stay tapped in my ash heap? :)
Last edit: 16 Apr 2013 00:42 by ReverendRevolver.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 Apr 2013 04:51 #47001 by jhattara

Wait...
Lets say i have out fahd, eugene, anabel triabel, and madame guil, and fahd has 2 tgb tapping him, maki.g guil and anabel unblockable. I play villeinl for 3, on fahd, and another tgb, tapping fahd making eugene unblockable. I then force o will bleed with fahd and dare the dawn.

Cards in ash heap are neither tapped nor untapped.

:splat: Jussi Hattara :splat:
:vtes: Webmaster Extraordinaire :vtes:
Finnish :POT: Politics!

More
16 Apr 2013 05:45 - 16 Apr 2013 05:46 #47003 by AriusZet

Wait...

Sure :P (Joke. i get it.)

But if you use 3 toreador, 3 TGB on each other (select 1 to tap for two TGB, 1 for other, so you have 2 vampire that doesn't untap as normal, and all 3 unblockable.
So if one of the tapped is an infernal (there is one infernal toreador as i recall) and the other equips with a helicopter, you can untaqp all 3 (1 from helicopter, 1for 1pool as infernal, and 1 as normal)

(((But Enkidu will still beat them to to pieces with yawp court, f.e. if they try to vote)))
Last edit: 16 Apr 2013 05:46 by AriusZet.

More
16 Apr 2013 16:42 #47032 by ReverendRevolver

Wait...

Sure :P (Joke. i get it.)

But if you use 3 toreador, 3 TGB on each other (select 1 to tap for two TGB, 1 for other, so you have 2 vampire that doesn't untap as normal, and all 3 unblockable.
So if one of the tapped is an infernal (there is one infernal toreador as i recall) and the other equips with a helicopter, you can untaqp all 3 (1 from helicopter, 1for 1pool as infernal, and 1 as normal)

(((But Enkidu will still beat them to to pieces with yawp court, f.e. if they try to vote)))

Pfffft. Who votes with torries anymore? I thought they were for extra mpas now. I contest anson in my oldest comvat deck, princes 2nd trad, guns, celerity, with jokers who cry to the bteam of volker, marcelous, and jimmy dunn or parmeneides.

Oh, and Enky only has little fortitude. Hes squishy. ;)

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.080 seconds