file Merging an anarch batsheva

20 Apr 2013 07:41 #47277 by Reyda
just to be sure : I have in my uncontrolled region Batsheva "base", batsheva "advance" and an anarch convert.

If i influence bat "base" first along with an anarch convert, I get an anarch batsheva, but i lose the anarch trait as soon as i merge her with the advanced version right ?

But if i influence the advance batsheva with the convert, then merge her with the base version, i get to keep the anarch version (since the rules states that the advanced version takes precedence, and it is already anarch), do i ?

the simple solution would be to merge her and only later turn her anarch with the convert, but influence being a problem... I just wanted to be sure. Thank you :)

Imagination is our only weapon in the war against reality -Jules de Gaultier

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
20 Apr 2013 08:05 #47278 by jamesatzephyr

If i influence bat "base" first along with an anarch convert, I get an anarch batsheva, but i lose the anarch trait as soon as i merge her with the advanced version right ?

But if i influence the advance batsheva with the convert, then merge her with the base version, i get to keep the anarch version (since the rules states that the advanced version takes precedence, and it is already anarch), do i ?

Yes.

[LSJ 20090707] covers the same scenario with Kamiri wa Itherero.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Reyda

More
24 Apr 2013 09:12 #47525 by Pascal Bertrand
Obviously correct answer from jamesatzephyr.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.068 seconds