file Magazine Question

17 Jun 2013 13:02 #49937 by self biased

Magazine Only usable before range is determined. Put this card on a gun on this minion and put an ammo card from your hand on this card. When using this gun, you may use the effect of the ammo card as if it were played from your hand (requirements and cost apply as normal).

when you use the ammo card in the magazine, it doesn't go away, right? I mean, that appears to be the whole point and purpose of the card.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 Jun 2013 13:13 #49938 by Klaital
That is correct.

More
17 Jun 2013 13:22 #49940 by Pascal Bertrand
Correct answer from Klaital.
Well, if the gun goes, which can happen with Dragon Breath Rounds, the Ammo card on the Magazine on the gun goes. And the Magazine goes.

More
17 Jun 2013 13:25 #49941 by self biased
next question: if a gun has two magazines, am I still bound by the one ammo card restriction?

More
17 Jun 2013 14:16 #49944 by direwolf

next question: if a gun has two magazines, am I still bound by the one ammo card restriction?

Yes.

Every ammo card states "No more than one ammo card can be used on a gun each combat." Using the effects of a card as if playing the card still count.

:tore: :pre: :tem: :aus: Independent Futurist. Contrarian (titled, X votes where X is the number of votes as the acting minion.) Target Vitals is always the better combat card.

More
18 Jun 2013 07:23 #49981 by extrala
And if you plan on using Caseless Rounds: Even if Caseless Rounds is in the Magazine, you need to pay a pool each time you use the Caseless Rounds to get an additional strike.
The following user(s) said Thank You: porphyrion

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.085 seconds