file Open Dossier

29 Jun 2013 01:06 #50704 by TorranceCircle
Open Dossier was created by TorranceCircle
Open Dossier
Cost 1 blood
Only usable by a vampire who has been chosen for a contract on the acting minion. This vampire attempts to block with +2 intercept and gets an optional maneuver in the resulting combat if successful. Usable by a tapped vampire even if intercept is not yet needed.

Reading Rev Revolver's comment in another thread made me look at this card again. Does it let you block with a tapped minion? I didn't realize the wording before.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
29 Jun 2013 01:17 #50705 by Robert Scythe
Replied by Robert Scythe on topic Re: Open Dossier
Usable by a tapped vampire even if intercept is not yet needed.
The following user(s) said Thank You: TorranceCircle

More
29 Jun 2013 11:45 #50723 by ReverendRevolver
Replied by ReverendRevolver on topic Re: Open Dossier
Of course it does. Thats why if it were free it would make contracts better. And if it untapped the minion playimg it, better still. It SOUNDS like alot of bonus, but having to use a contract to do it balances.

Its just removing the cost and adding "untaps and" before atrempts to block that i suggest.....

More
29 Jun 2013 14:09 #50726 by Pascal Bertrand
Replied by Pascal Bertrand on topic Re: Open Dossier
Correct quote from Robert Scythe.

Its just removing the cost and adding "untaps and" before atrempts to block that i suggest...."

Note that this would allow Obedience to be played. Or, if the action isn't blocked, to get an untapped vampire (important for things such as Spirit Marionnette, Harass, Enkil Cog, etc.)

More
29 Jun 2013 15:21 #50729 by ReverendRevolver
Replied by ReverendRevolver on topic Re: Open Dossier
Yes, but im ok with that. Contracts suck, and dossier is barely worth playing in non tournament decks as is.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.074 seconds