file Fear of Mekhet

30 Oct 2013 14:08 #55951 by ant220
Fear of Mekhet was created by ant220
How does Fear of Mekhet work?
In particular, if during the untap phase I have an Inner Circle with Fear of Mekhet and a Justicar, and nobody else has any Inner circle or Justicar, I have to burn 5 blood on the Inner Circle and what then? Do I have to simply move to card on my Justicar or am I also forced to burn 5 blood on that Justicar and then move back the card to the Inner Circle and so on until one of the vampires is burned together with the Fear of Mekhet?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
30 Oct 2013 14:44 #55957 by hardyrange
Replied by hardyrange on topic Re: Fear of Mekhet

Fear of Mekhet
Master

[2 Pool]

Master.
Put this card on a ready justicar or Inner Circle member. Tap that vampire. During this vampire's untap phase, he or she burns 5 blood. If the vampire cannot burn the blood, he or she is burned; otherwise, the vampire's controller moves this card to any other justicar or Inner Circle member (or burns this card if there are no others).

"It was a perfect plan - until it had contact with reality"
---
Hardy Range
Playgroup Tradition Compliance Manager

More
30 Oct 2013 16:29 #55969 by Ankha
Replied by Ankha on topic Re: Fear of Mekhet

How does Fear of Mekhet work?

Cardtext ;).

In particular, if during the untap phase I have an Inner Circle with Fear of Mekhet and a Justicar, and nobody else has any Inner circle or Justicar, I have to burn 5 blood on the Inner Circle and what then?

The card moves to your Justicar and that's all (until the next untap phase).
If you had only an Inner Circle, the Fear would have burned.

If you had an Inner Circle with less than 4 blood and a Justicar, the Inner Circle would have burned and the Fear of Mekhet with it.

The Fear of Mekhet triggers only once per untap phase ("During X do Y").

Prince of Paris, France
Ratings Coordinator, Rules Director

More
30 Oct 2013 19:19 #55980 by Whisker
Replied by Whisker on topic Re: Fear of Mekhet
Fear of Mekhet

Master

[2 Pool]

Master.
Put this card on a ready justicar or Inner Circle member. Tap that vampire. During this vampire's untap phase, he or she burns 5 blood. If the vampire cannot burn the blood, he or she is burned; otherwise, the vampire's controller moves this card to any other justicar or Inner Circle member (or burns this card if there are no others).

Hmm, I was under impression that the card trickers once for each vampire it visits during untap phase, emphasis on word this. So order would be inner circle burns blood, fear is moved to justicar. Justicar burns blood, fear is moved back to inner circle. Inner circle has already burned blood so no further effect.

Pascal can you confirm?

More
30 Oct 2013 21:07 #55987 by Ankha
Replied by Ankha on topic Re: Fear of Mekhet

Hmm, I was under impression that the card trickers once for each vampire it visits during untap phase, emphasis on word this. So order would be inner circle burns blood, fear is moved to justicar. Justicar burns blood, fear is moved back to inner circle. Inner circle has already burned blood so no further effect.

If both vampires are controlled by the same Methuselah, "this vampire's untap phase" refers to the same untap phase. The Fear triggers only once.

Prince of Paris, France
Ratings Coordinator, Rules Director

More
30 Oct 2013 21:46 - 30 Oct 2013 21:48 #55992 by Juggernaut1981
Replied by Juggernaut1981 on topic Re: Fear of Mekhet

Fear of Mekhet
Master
[2 Pool]
Master.

The card follows the general principle of "During point X, do action Y". All cards using this principle trigger once for every Point X.

During this vampire's untap phase,

This is the during point X condition.

... he or she burns 5 blood. If the vampire cannot burn the blood, he or she is burned; otherwise the vampire's controller moves this card to any other Justicar or Inner Circle member (or burns this card if there are no others)

This is the Do action Y part.

:bruj::CEL::POT::PRE::tha: Baron of Sydney, Australia, 418
Last edit: 30 Oct 2013 21:48 by Juggernaut1981.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.080 seconds