file Penitent Resilience

20 Jan 2014 23:40 #58731 by ICL
Penitent Resilience was created by ICL
Penitent Resilience

[Action Modifier] Action Modifier
[Combat] Combat

[Fortitude] Fortitude & [Obeah] Obeah

[for] [COMBAT] This vampire treats aggravated damage as normal damage. Flash Grenades have no effect on this vampire.
[for] [obe] [COMBAT] As [for] above, but for the remainder of combat.
[FOR] [OBE] [ACTION MODIFIER] Only usable as the action is announced. Choose a vampire. That vampire cannot block this action.

While fairly clear that the double inferior only makes sense if the [for] level lasts one round, I'm surprised that I can't find any errata to this card to clarify its duration. Assuming it has no errata, can it get some?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 Jan 2014 03:07 #58732 by ReverendRevolver
Ive been using this card liberally since it came out, assumed imf for was "this round" and never looked baxk. I forgot it was worded as such.

More
21 Jan 2014 03:34 - 21 Jan 2014 03:35 #58733 by AaronC
Replied by AaronC on topic Re: Penitent Resilience
Apparently the effects of all combat cards last only for the current round by default.

LSJ20100205

News to me.

(Merci, Stone and Burden of Competence: www.veknfrance.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=16154)
Last edit: 21 Jan 2014 03:35 by AaronC.

More
22 Jan 2014 18:11 #58775 by Pascal Bertrand

Apparently the effects of all combat cards last only for the current round by default.

LSJ20100205

News to me.

(Merci, Stone and Burden of Competence: www.veknfrance.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=16154)

There's that, but we also have a list of rulings here: vekn.net/general-rulings

This one reads :
Combat:
By default, combat cards only apply to the round in which they are played. Explicit card text is needed to overcome this default. [RTR 19980623]

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.075 seconds