file Clotho's Gift

15 Mar 2014 15:50 #59962 by ReverendRevolver
Replied by ReverendRevolver on topic Re: Clotho's Gift

James,

Please see the lead mechanic ASAP, your sarcasm detector is in need of immediate maintenance.

Damn. I thought about saying "post heirs, trujah inclans are like fortitude auspex temporis with splashed quietus and obf, since everyone and thier cousin ran Gods Witness decks for like 3 months....."

But i thiught simpler was more poignant.

Oops.

Also, Im not an important player, just a loudmouth, so I cant fault you for not knowing what I play, but the central ohio metagame is notoriously combat heavy. Local meta saw Enkidu and scoffed at his inferior fortitude.

Mark Loughmans "welcome to newark" deck is sheldom and a ton of redcards, and i still feel its the most appropriate deck defining "Nerks" meta, even if we have shifted alot many times.
Jay Kristoffs "Beefcake" Lazverniois deck(s?) Are also quite historically significant,

And I here Jon Bell isnt a stranger to potence (tiuch of pain winning? Wtf?)

Somethings i say is firmly head in ass, but i run multiple rushes on principle in most decks. My cock robin deck had 8 deep song, 2ttcb and maybe like one harass or br.

What im getting at is i dont have to check twd stats, i sat against a good 35% of the decks providing the stats.

But, had i not been sarcaztic, good form defending smart rush play. If DI2 stops your turn , you arent doing combat right......

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 Mar 2014 18:30 #59964 by TorranceCircle
Replied by TorranceCircle on topic Re: Clotho's Gift
Its funny that the other popular thread right now is about Pentex and this one is about using multiple clotho's to multiact.

"My Tru-Brujah has three clotho's gift and now it is time to roll with the 4 actions per turn!" Says player who likes building his deck around one big vampire.

"Boom! Outta Here!" says the low to mid-cap player on his right as he plays Pentex.

:sick:

More
15 Mar 2014 18:36 #59965 by TorranceCircle
Replied by TorranceCircle on topic Re: Clotho's Gift

Taste? They dont have potence as an in clan........ and besides, who runs more than one kind of rush.....

;)

It would be fun to make a multirush with True Brujah + Clotho's. I will look to get more copies. Have you seen this in Ohio before?

More
15 Mar 2014 19:02 - 15 Mar 2014 19:03 #59966 by TryDeflectingThisGrapple

Taste? They dont have potence as an in clan........ and besides, who runs more than one kind of rush.....

;)

It would be fun to make a multirush with True Brujah + Clotho's. I will look to get more copies. Have you seen this in Ohio before?

They have seen at least one version. I only played it casual games though.

There were enough Clotho's in the rotation that Aaron's Razor and Entrenching couldn't keep up with the constant blood drain. Might be better these days, with the newer True Brujah and POoT instead of Lapse.
Last edit: 15 Mar 2014 19:03 by TryDeflectingThisGrapple.

More
15 Mar 2014 20:13 #59968 by ReverendRevolver
Replied by ReverendRevolver on topic Re: Clotho's Gift

;)

Limited ones. Talbots and shakar multirush with single clothos on al the witness. Ive wanted to use the g4 trujah with fortitude (al the avenger and the scholar) but i need 2 preturnaturals. I own 4 heroic might, but torpor happens, the deck needs its blood, and and frankly, blocking trujah has a new reputation of meaning torpor, so the stealth of HM is irrelevant.

Cashdollar ran the trujah with serpentis in his snake punch twd, but as Darby said, nobody has really gotten committed to multy clothos rush. Now, Lydia with fueled by heartblood out could abactor hunt all day, with proper help from dragonbound and recalled to the founder, but again, havent built due to no preturnatural, although id run one and one in that.

But, always seem like theyd be neat.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.087 seconds