file 2 questions

27 Jan 2015 17:03 #68902 by Nac
2 questions was created by Nac
Hi, I have a couple of questions from last saturday's game

1) If Steely Tenacity is blocked, you can retrive the card instead of replacing it?

Requires an anarch. Do not replace until the end of this action. When you would replace this card, you may take this card from your ash heap instead.
Animalism Combat Strike: hand strike or use a melee weapon strike. This strike is at +1 damage, with an optional press.
Dominate Action (D) Bleed at +1 bleed.
Quietus Action +1 stealth action. (D) Enter combat with a ready minion.

2) How many turns can First Tradition stay in the table? 3 o 5? Camarilla's version has a "cumulative penalties that throw me off

Requires a prince or justicar.
If this referendum is successful, put this card in play. Each Methuselah must burn 2 pool during his or her untap phase. A Methuselah can choose to skip his or her entire turn. Burn this card when the controller has either skipped 3 turns or burned a total of 6 pool by this effect.

Many thanks in advance

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
27 Jan 2015 20:29 #68904 by blackday
Replied by blackday on topic Re: 2 questions
1. Im pretty sure if its been blocked the card is discarded and any effect it may have given would be not be usable.
2. I had query before on this annoying card answered by both James and Pascal. Basically up to 5. (Skip twice, burn 6 pool or burn 4 pool and skip three turns)

More
27 Jan 2015 20:46 #68905 by Silmegil
Replied by Silmegil on topic Re: 2 questions
1) You can replace even blocked steely tenacity - reference: www.vekn.net/forum/6-rules-questions/65771-blocked-steely-tenacity

2) Tradition can be there for five turns - reference here: www.vekn.net/forum/6-rules-questions/53235-the-first-is-the-first

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.064 seconds