file Anima Gathering + Infernal Minions

01 Apr 2015 21:36 - 01 Apr 2015 21:37 #70167 by 2wayspeaker
Cancel button doesn't work.
Any untap burns the card.
Pls delete thread.
Last edit: 01 Apr 2015 21:37 by 2wayspeaker.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
03 Apr 2015 05:30 #70183 by Pascal Bertrand

Cancel button doesn't work.
Any untap burns the card.
Pls delete thread.

Someone else might be wondering the same thing and might be too lazy to check the cardtext.

Name: Anima Gathering
Cardtype: Action
Discipline: Auspex
+1 stealth action.
[aus] Put this card on this acting vampire and choose another minion you control. Burn this card if this minion untaps. During your untap phase, you may choose not to untap this minion as normal. The chosen minion gets +2 intercept.
[AUS] As above, and the chosen minion also gets +1 bleed.

Yes, any untap (the normal untap during the untap phase, the infernal untap, the "I am Alexandra, I untap thee" untap, the Majesty untap, the "Force of Will + Freak Drive" untap (and go to torpor), and many others.

Off the top of my head, I can only think of two ways of getting an untapped vampire with Anima Gathering - that would require having him banished or contested, and then brought back / won. These two mechanisms bring vampires in play, untapped.

More
03 Apr 2015 05:33 #70184 by Ankha

Off the top of my head, I can only think of two ways of getting an untapped vampire with Anima Gathering - that would require having him banished or contested, and then brought back / won. These two mechanisms bring vampires in play, untapped.

You can also untap the acting minion during the action, before the resolution (Alexandra, Shalmath...)

Prince of Paris, France
Ratings Coordinator, Rules Director

More
03 Apr 2015 05:34 #70185 by Pascal Bertrand
Yes, indeed, I thought about that after posting my previous message.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.067 seconds