file Bima

18 Apr 2015 02:25 #70589 by Nac
Bima was created by Nac
Hi

Discipline from my hand, can it be from the card I replace? (I'm thinking in interaction with Zhenga)

many thanks in advance

bima
Ghoul with 2 life. 2 strength, 1 bleed.
When this Bima enters play, move a master: Discipline card to it from your hand or burn this Bima. The Bima may play cards that require the basic level of that Discipline as a vampire.

zhenga
Laibon: When Zhenga announces a recruit action or employ action, she may burn X blood. If the action succeeds, she may recruit and employ up to X additional allies and retainers from your hand (pay cost as normal).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 Apr 2015 06:10 #70591 by Pascal Bertrand
Replied by Pascal Bertrand on topic Re: Bima
Yes. You don't need to specify the Discipline (and thus have it in your hand) when announcing the action.

Similarly, you don't need to announce if you plan to move blood onto a Third Tradition: Progeny as you play the card.

More
18 Apr 2015 09:14 - 18 Apr 2015 09:15 #70593 by Ankha
Replied by Ankha on topic Re: Bima
To detail more:
  1. you announce the action to recruit/employ, and how much extra blood you want to spend (X), and play the ally/retainer you are recruiting
  2. you replace the card
  3. you play up to X extra allies/retainers from your hand (no replace in between)
  4. you replace those extra allies/retainers
  5. if you had some Bimas, you play disciplines one by one, replacing each time.

groups.google.com/forum/?hl=fr#!topic/rec.games.trading-cards.jyhad/PBEBNFH61ik

Prince of Paris, France
Ratings Coordinator, Rules Director
Last edit: 18 Apr 2015 09:15 by Ankha.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.067 seconds