file Blood of acid and "successfully inflicted", also Krakens kiss

26 Apr 2015 08:02 - 26 Apr 2015 08:49 #70713 by Achivai
www.vteschecklist.com/library/show/160 <- Blood of acid

Let's say I have a vampire with 2 blood, in combat I play "Blood of acid", I now have 0 blood. The opposing vampire strikes me for, let's say, three damage, I do not prevent. What happens?

I would say that he get's three damage from Blood of acid since his damage was successfully inflicted even though I can not heal it, is this correct?

Also, now that I think about it, I plain do not get Krakens kiss.

www.vteschecklist.com/library/show/856 <- Krakens kiss

The first round I must commit to my kinda bad +1 strength ranged attack unless I have additional strikes, right? As in, I can not steal blood on the first round unless I have additional strikes, is that correct?
Last edit: 26 Apr 2015 08:49 by Achivai. Reason: Clarification of title

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
26 Apr 2015 08:58 #70715 by Pascal Bertrand
Name: Blood of Acid
Cardtype: Combat
Cost: 2 blood
Discipline: Vicissitude
[vic] Only usable at close range before strikes are chosen. During each strike resolution this round, the opposing minion takes an amount of damage equal to the damage he or she successfully inflicts. A vampire may play only one Blood of Acid each round.
[VIC] As above, but the damage is aggravated.

Name: Kraken's Kiss
Cardtype: Combat
Cost: 1 blood
Discipline: Vicissitude
[vic] Strike: strength+1 ranged damage. If this striking minion takes more than 3 damage this combat, he or she goes to torpor.
[VIC] As above, with an optional press, only usable to continue combat, and once each round for the remainder of combat, this vampire may strike to steal two blood at close or long range.

====

First question: The opposing vampires strikes for 3 damage, so Blood of Acid inflicts 3 (environmental) damage to him.

Second question: First of all, Kraken's Kiss is a stirke card. It means if you want to use it, it has to be used as your strike. You can use it as a normal strike or as an additional stirke, but it has to be a strike.
On the first round, your initial strike can be Kraken's Kiss, and then you can pla Blur and declare additional strikes - these could be other Kraken's Kisses or anything else, such as stealing blood with that first Kraken's Kiss.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Achivai

More
26 Apr 2015 10:13 #70716 by Achivai
Thanks, that clears it up.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.072 seconds