file Mithras

20 Jul 2015 00:50 - 20 Jul 2015 00:51 #72113 by Nac
Mithras was created by Nac
Hi

My playgroup and I were showing new printable cards to an old player and he asked us "what about Mithras, is he titled as the old vampires are(X has y votes = titled) or his wording is deliberate into him not being titled?

We couldn't give him a clear ansker so I ask here.

Mithras
Ventrue
Group 3
Capacity 11
DOM FOR POT PRE QUI
Camarilla. Mithras gets +2 votes. Once each action he performs, he can burn 2 blood to cancel a reaction card played by a younger vampire, and it´s cost is not payed. +1 strength. +2 bleed.

Many thanks in advance.
Last edit: 20 Jul 2015 00:51 by Nac.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
20 Jul 2015 00:58 #72114 by Wand
Replied by Wand on topic Re: Mithras
As far as know, he's not titled. The text of title vampires are "has x votes (titled)"

Mithras' text is "gets +2 votes"

I think he can even become an anarch and mantain these votes.

Archbishop of Vitória
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nac

More
20 Jul 2015 04:33 #72115 by jamesatzephyr
Replied by jamesatzephyr on topic Re: Mithras

My playgroup and I were showing new printable cards to an old player and he asked us "what about Mithras, is he titled as the old vampires are(X has y votes = titled) or his wording is deliberate into him not being titled?

It's not a title.

By the rulebook, currently the "X has 2 votes" titles apply to Independent vampires - and they've pretty much all been retemplated to point this out.

Some Independent vampires may start with votes, as listed on card text. Treat these vampires as if they had titles of their own.

Mithras's text is more like the special ability text on Eze : "Laibon magaji: Eze gets 1 additional vote."

Eze has a title (which Mithras doesn't), but Eze also has an additional vote. If Eze loses his magaji title somehow, he still has an additional vote. If Eze changes to a different title somehow, he still has an additional vote.

Mithras is the same, except he doesn't already have a title. If Mithras becomes a Prince, he'd be able to cast 4 votes innately - 2 from the Prince, +2 from his special.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nac

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.079 seconds