file First tradition clarification

14 Sep 2015 05:34 #73098 by Blooded Sand
Masika goes Malkavian via Clan Impersonation. Madness network is in play. Masiak plays a First tradition on my turn, and every turn thereafter. At the start of my turn there are 5 First Traditions in play. Does the check for "burnt 6 from this effect" stack independently for each copy?

:assa: :flight: :QUI: :OBF: :POT: :FOR: :TEM: :DOM:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 Sep 2015 07:03 #73103 by jamesatzephyr

Masika goes Malkavian via Clan Impersonation. Madness network is in play. Masiak plays a First tradition on my turn, and every turn thereafter. At the start of my turn there are 5 First Traditions in play.

Note that Masika must have become a Prince or Justicar somehow also, such as through merging or a vote. Also that none of this setup is germane to the actual question.)

Does the check for "burnt 6 from this effect" stack independently for each copy?

Yes - First Tradition A remembers how many times you've skipped your turn because of First Tradition A, and how much pool you've burned because of First Tradition A.

[FZD 20130818]

Each First Tradition "remembers" how many times you've skipped your turn or how much pool you burned to it. "This effect" refers to the effect a given copy of First Tradition introduces.

With 2 First Traditions in play under your control, you can very much have skipped your turn twice to First Tradition A, and then skipped twice your turn to First Tradition B.

More
14 Sep 2015 09:51 #73108 by Blooded Sand
SO if i have 1dt trad A, B and C in play, I skip turn with A, b and C don't even trigger, do they?

:assa: :flight: :QUI: :OBF: :POT: :FOR: :TEM: :DOM:

More
14 Sep 2015 13:17 #73118 by Ankha

SO if i have 1dt trad A, B and C in play, I skip turn with A, b and C don't even trigger, do they?

Correct. If you skip your turn with A, this will count as "1 turn skipped" for A, but B and C will stay in the same state.

Prince of Paris, France
Ratings Coordinator, Rules Director

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.080 seconds