file Going anarch as black hand

07 Aug 2018 08:17 #89732 by Tendoncutter
I tried searching for an answer, but I couldn't find anything.

With the recent change to the rules, making anarch a sect and subsequently changing how some cards function, I was pondering making an anarch assamite deck, with the black hand ers of group 4-5.

But I'm uncertain if going anarch, through the various mechanisms, causes the vampire to lose the black hand status, seeing as it is a sabbat "title"/keyword?

Was thinking of combining universal contracts through HL: Judgement, with black hand and anarch tech.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
07 Aug 2018 09:17 #89735 by Ankha
Replied by Ankha on topic Going anarch as black hand
Black Hand is not related to a sect (not even Sabbat) so becoming an anarch will not affect the Black Hand trait. Also Black Hand is not a title. (See rulebook).

Prince of Paris, France
Ratings Coordinator, Rules Director
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tendoncutter

More
07 Aug 2018 09:52 #89737 by jamesatzephyr

But I'm uncertain if going anarch, through the various mechanisms, causes the vampire to lose the black hand status, seeing as it is a sabbat "title"/keyword?

Some of the minion card tech granting Black Hand (or Seraph) status has text tying it to the Sabbat clan, but the vampires who are printed as "Black Hand" or "Seraph" do not. The Black Hand expansion didn't add any rules, just some random card text on a few vampires.

Even without the Anarch-as-a-sect change, you could have an Independent Anarch Black Hand Seraph Liaison, if you wanted.

More
07 Aug 2018 12:06 #89752 by Tendoncutter
Thanks for the quick replies.

I did know it was not a title, hence the quotation marks. I just didn't know what else to call it, besides keyword :P.

Will see what I can come up with, though the combination already screams toolbox, which often is a recipe for failure.

More
07 Aug 2018 12:53 #89761 by Lech
Replied by Lech on topic Going anarch as black hand

Even without the Anarch-as-a-sect change, you could have an Independent Anarch Black Hand Seraph Liaison, if you wanted.

Fixed it for you, liason is Independent title.

:laso: :CEL: :DOM: :OBT: :POT: :cap8:
Sabbat.Black Hand Shakar: Lech loathe ranged weapons. Once each action, he may burn 1 blood to become Camarilla Prince of Krakow until the end of the action.

More
07 Aug 2018 16:35 #89775 by ReverendRevolver
Just throwing this out there, but the various parts of the Hand have members among all sects, including archons and at least one Primogen.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.077 seconds