New player with a few doubts, thx everyone
I have plenty doubts regarding some specific movements in the game.
1. Lets said I have my vamps lock. My preadator came to bleed me. I Said OK, not blocking. Then he modified Conditioning +3. Can I in this moment to use a Wake card and deflect the bleed?
2. Same case, but Im unlock. I did not tried to block, and after he increase the bleed, redirect it? I just let it pass on purpose to deflect…that’s ok?
3. Wirt of Acceptance makes a vamp Camarilla. If Im a cardinal sabbat, I keep my title?
4. Im making a not bleed, not political action. So, I increased 3 stealth, my prey catch me with 3 intercept, so we go combat. I used my shadow body, combat ends+action continues. I guess my prey can still block it with another vamp if he have another 3 intercepts. BUT can he wakes the same vamp after combat and block again keeping the 3 intercepts he drop earlier?
5. Cards saying do not replace till…. That means I do not replace that card, but If I drop any other card, can I replace it? Or that Do not replace means I cannot replace Any card till action is finished or so ever…
More will come I think...but for the moment, thats the most urgent ones XD
Appreciate your support.
3. No, sect related titles are lost.
4. Yes, they can, intercept lasts for duration of the action.
5. You don't replace only a card that specificly say it, other cards are replaced normal no matter you've played a card that does not replace.
Palamedes wrote: 3. No, sect related titles are lost.
They go 'inert', and will come back into being if you switch back to the right sect. Although this is less likely if you're deliberately changing clan/sect yourself, it can happen involuntarily with - for example - Derange. When you switch back from being a Camarilla Malk to being a Sabbat Lasombra, you want that Cardinal back!
While the title is inert, it is ignored except for:
- if the vampire receives a new title, the old inert one is properly lost at that point, and
- if another vampire brings in a title that would contests the inert title, the inert title is lost without contesting it.
In #1, the vampire does not try to block.
jtroyve wrote: Can the powers that be confirm or clarify #1. We've always played that once you choose not to block . Then that's it. No blocking even if additional modifiers are used. You can still react. But no more blocking