file Alternative way to put into play - Master discipline: Abombwe

02 Jul 2020 15:33 - 02 Jul 2020 15:45 #100228 by Rémi
Dear all,

Can I go for a Master Discipline Abombwe to put in on a new vampire created by Third Tradition/Creation Rites/Waters from Duat/The Becoming if the acting minion is no Laibon and that new created vampire has no Protean discipline before ?

Can I create a vampire with a Master Discipline Abombwe from Shock Troops?

Can I give a Master Discipline Abombwe to a non-Laibon Vampire without Protean using the Codex of the Damned?

Card texts :
Name: Abombwe
Cardtype: Master
Master: Discipline. Trifle.
Put this card on a Laibon or on a vampire with Protean [pro]. This vampire gains one level of Abombwe [abo]. Capacity increases by 1: the vampire is one generation older. Cannot be placed on a vampire with superior Abombwe [ABO].

Name: Third Tradition: Progeny
AKA: The Third Tradition: Progeny
Cardtype: Action
Cost: 1 blood
+1 stealth action. Requires a ready non-Sterile prince or justicar.
Put this card in play; it becomes a non-unique 1-capacity vampire of the same clan as the acting vampire. You may go through your library (shuffle afterward), ash heap or hand to find a Discipline card for this vampire. Move up to 2 blood from the acting vampire to this vampire. This vampire cannot take any actions this turn.

Name: Creation Rites
+1 stealth action. Requires a ready non-sterile archbishop, priscus, cardinal or regent.
Put this card in play; it becomes a 1-capacity vampire. You may go through your library (shuffle afterward), ash heap or hand to find a Discipline card for this card. You may move a blood from the acting vampire to this vampire. This vampire is not considered unique, cannot act this turn, and is the same clan as the acting vampire.

Name: The Becoming
Cost: 2 blood
+1 stealth action. Requires a non-sterile vampire.
Put this card in play; it becomes a 0-capacity non-unique vampire of the same clan as the acting vampire and cannot act this turn; put up to 3 master discipline cards from your hand to this vampire; move up to 1 blood from the acting vampire to this new vampire. Burn this vampire if they have no capacity-increasing discipline cards.

Name: Waters of Duat
Clan: Follower of Set
+1 stealth action. Requires a ready non-Sterile Follower of Set with capacity above 4.
Put this card in play; it becomes a 1-capacity Follower of Set. You may search your library (shuffle afterward), ash heap or hand for a Discipline card and place it on this vampire (pay cost as normal). This vampire is not considered unique, must hunt this turn and is the same sect as the acting Follower of Set.

Name: Shock Troops
Cardtype: Master
Cost: X pool
Master. Requires a ready archbishop, cardinal or regent.
Put X Master: Discipline cards from your hand into play. These cards represent clanless Sabbat vampires of 1 capacity with those respective Disciplines and do not count as Master: Discipline cards while in play. These vampires are not unique, must hunt the turn they are created, have -1 stealth on all actions and cannot attempt bleeds or political actions.

Name: Codex of the Damned
Cardtype: Equipment
Unique equipment.
While the bearer has Thaumaturgy [tha], he or she is considered to have superior Thaumaturgy [THA]. Each time the bearer with Thaumaturgy commits diablerie, each other ready vampire you control gains 1 blood, and each one younger than the victim may receive a master: Discipline card from your ash heap, hand, or library (shuffle afterward).

Thanks in adance,
Regards,
Rémi.

I am Rémi Cavaillé (), Barcelona (SPAIN). I was the Prince of Lyon (France) a long time ago around 2003

Enjoy Vampire: Rivals games and many other gaming activities in Barcelona (Spain) with Association Khan Jugar:
sites.google.com/view/khanjugar/
Last edit: 02 Jul 2020 15:45 by Rémi.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
02 Jul 2020 15:51 - 02 Jul 2020 15:51 #100232 by Ankha

Dear all,

Can I go for a Master Discipline Abombwe to put in on a new vampire created by Third Tradition/Creation Rites/Waters from Duat/The Becoming if the acting minion is no Laibon and that new created vampire has no Protean discipline before ?

Yes.

Can I create a vampire with a Master Discipline Abombwe from Shock Troops?

Yes.

Can I give a Master Discipline Abombwe to a non-Laibon Vampire without Protean using the Codex of the Damned?

Yes.

groups.google.com/d/msg/rec.games.trading-cards.jyhad/5Bovsb8I6R0/_KIlJky3D5oJ

Daneel wrote:
> There are two questions on Abombwe that I'd like to get clarification on.
>
> 1. The discipline card (Abombwe). Can I ignore the first part of the
> requirements (Laibon or vampire with Protean) if I place it in a
> non-standard way (e.g. diablerie, Deviki Prasanta, Creation Rites, Bima,
> etc.)?
Sure.

Prince of Paris, France
Ratings Coordinator, Rules Director
Last edit: 02 Jul 2020 15:51 by Ankha.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rémi

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.070 seconds