file Promo cards are missing from the list

12 Feb 2011 03:31 #1309 by Adonai
The complete list of cards, here:
www.vekn.net/images/stories/downloads/cardlist.txt

lists promo cards for 2010.
(Guide & Mentor, Infamous Insurgent, etc.)

The promo list does not have them.
www.vekn.net/index.php/card-lists/144-promo-cards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 Feb 2011 08:03 #1311 by Damnans
I just added them to the list.

I also took the oportunity to see if more promos where missing on that list, and I found out that the following promos wheren't there:

Hannibal ADV, (2004 promo) added to the list.
Jessica ADV, (2004 promo) added to the list.
Young-Sun, Harmonist ADV, (2004 promo) added to the list.

Fee Stake: Corte (not added yet, since I don't know when they were released as promos)
Fee Stake: Los Angeles (not added yet, since I don't know when they were released as promos)
Fee Stake: Perth (not added yet, since I don't know when they were released as promos)

Amelia (not added to the list yet)
Victor Tolliver (not added to the list yet)
Vincent Day, Paladin and Paragon (not added to the list yet)
..and others I do not remember now

:vtes: V:EKN Website Coordinator

:baal: :AUS: :DAI: :FOR: :OBF: :PRE: :MAL: :STR: :flight: :cap11:

More
12 Feb 2011 11:55 - 12 Feb 2011 11:56 #1317 by Lönkka

I just added them to the list.
Fee Stake: Corte (not added yet, since I don't know when they were released as promos)
Fee Stake: Los Angeles (not added yet, since I don't know when they were released as promos)
Fee Stake: Perth (not added yet, since I don't know when they were released as promos)

They were "released" last year.

I'm probably totally wrong about this but I gather they were originally supposed to go out when Anarchs came out since the "promos" are exactly the same as the regular set versions (not unlike in many of the "promos") and because of this I'd say they were printed the same time.

Perhaps they just decided against handing them over and over time even forgot about them until they were "discovered" last year and put into circulation?

More or less all of the above also applies to the promo version of Shasa Abu Badr, but her promo version lacks the expansion symbol on the top right corner, making her a "proper" promo.

Amelia (not added to the list yet)
Victor Tolliver (not added to the list yet)
Vincent Day, Paladin and Paragon (not added to the list yet)
..and others I do not remember now

At the same time (AFAIK) they also did Sascha, who is already on the list, but also the following vamps:
-Francisco Domingo de Polonia
-Kyle Strathcone, Cardinal of Canada
-Terrence

All of these SW vampire "promos" are undistinguishable from regular versions of the same from SW.

I don't have knowledge that these were ever included in any promotions, tournaments kits or whathaveyous.

I haven't gone through the promo list with a fine comb, but I'm sure that all the "normal" promos are already there so there's no need...

Finnish :POT: Politics!
Last edit: 12 Feb 2011 11:56 by Lönkka.

• Lönkka
  • Antediluvian
  • Antediluvian
  • War=peace, freedom=slavery, ignorance=strength
More
12 Feb 2011 16:04 - 12 Feb 2011 16:05 #1321 by Adonai
The Fee Stakes were released at the NAC 2010 in New Orleans.

They were printed with the set after Twilight Rebellion, Keepers of Tradition. There simply wasn't a good opportunity to distribute them with another storyline or tournament kit.

The Sabbat War starter only vampires were extra prints for distribution at the White Wolf booth at US Conventions the year that Sabbat War was released and the next year.
Last edit: 12 Feb 2011 16:05 by Adonai.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.082 seconds