file Remembering login details

13 Feb 2011 13:21 #1341 by Blooded Sand
I almost always log in from my personal home computer.
This is the only forum that forces me to type in my password manually every single time and does not allow me to save it.

This is a wee bit annoying, as i have also not found out how to change it, so have to search through my email for the assigned password every time.

Any ideas? using Chrome browser

:assa: :flight: :QUI: :OBF: :POT: :FOR: :TEM: :DOM:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 Feb 2011 13:23 #1342 by Blooded Sand
I also just did a test, trying to search for the word password, and it does not come up in any searches, even though i have just posted this forum message with the word password in it.

:assa: :flight: :QUI: :OBF: :POT: :FOR: :TEM: :DOM:

More
13 Feb 2011 13:29 #1344 by Amenophobis
Initially I also had problems logging in permanently, for the last couple of weeks everything is fine, though. Must be your browser.

More
13 Feb 2011 16:53 #1355 by jhattara

This is a wee bit annoying, as i have also not found out how to change it, so have to search through my email for the assigned password every time.

You can change your password from your Profile. Click on the "Profile" link at the very top. Hover the cursor on "Edit" and click on "Update Your Profile". You can change your password in the "Contact Info" tab.

As for the remember me, no idea. At home it works perfectly for me (Linux/Chrome). At work sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't (Windows/Firefox).

:splat: Jussi Hattara :splat:
:vtes: Webmaster Extraordinaire :vtes:
Finnish :POT: Politics!

More
13 Feb 2011 17:05 #1357 by jhattara

I also just did a test, trying to search for the word password, and it does not come up in any searches, even though i have just posted this forum message with the word password in it.

This problem should be now solved and the Search field at the top should also search from the forum.

:splat: Jussi Hattara :splat:
:vtes: Webmaster Extraordinaire :vtes:
Finnish :POT: Politics!

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.071 seconds