file Where to shop for single cards?

26 Sep 2011 11:14 #10975 by Uncle Mofo
I'm looking for somewhere to buy a few single cards from a retailer that will ship all of what I need to me. I'm mainly after Daimonion and Thaumaturgy combat cards for a Baali based combat deck but if at all possible I'd rather not have to buy from 3-4 different retailers and have them all arrive at seperate times each with their own shipping costs.

Any suggestions?

Zakk

"Better to die quick, fighting on your feet; Than to live forever, begging on your knees"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
26 Sep 2011 14:24 #10996 by Brum

I'm looking for somewhere to buy a few single cards from a retailer that will ship all of what I need to me. I'm mainly after Daimonion and Thaumaturgy combat cards for a Baali based combat deck but if at all possible I'd rather not have to buy from 3-4 different retailers and have them all arrive at seperate times each with their own shipping costs.

Any suggestions?

Zakk

Quite possibly any of the sellers that are referenced in this thread more than the others (Rickstock, Prunesquallor, Idasoft17 or bik_76) can accommodate to send you what you need.
I advise you to choose the one with the most items you want or the best prices, and contact him to know if he can sell you the extra items you need.

Tiago

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.066 seconds