file Rick's V:TES Cards

28 Sep 2011 19:29 #11105 by Adonai
Rick's V:TES Cards was created by Adonai
Greetings and Salutations!

I just completed making up some 1,000 card lots of common and uncommon cards from the overstock of the cards in my eBay store ( www.rickvtescards.com ).

These are a mix from nearly every set in the game including the following card types: equipment, action modifiers, reactions, retainers, allies and political actions (including justicars and praxis seizure cards). These are excellent for playgroups. I am offering them to you first for $30 for one set, $50 for two sets or $60 for three sets.

Shipping should be fairly reasonable with USPS Priority Mail Flat Rate boxes at $12.00 (for one or more sets) for domestic (USA) customers.

For international customers USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail International Padded Envelopes for $30.00 (one set in two envelopes) or USPS Priority Mail International Flat Rate boxes for $46.00 (two or more sets).

Just send me an email with your order and I can send you a Paypal invoice or if you buy any items from my eBay store I can add these sets to an eBay invoice. There are a limited number of these sets so they will go on a first come first serve basis. I will fill and ship the orders in the order in which they are received.

You can also follow me on Twitter to get advance notice of sales, what's getting restocked in the store and recent finds that will be listed soon! Look for me on Twitter : @RickVtesCards

Thanks,
-Rick

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.056 seconds