file Selling Cards - Here or On Ebay?

15 Nov 2011 19:36 #14416 by Kushiel
I'm going to be selling some of my cards. Am I better off seeking buyers here, where it's relatively painless to do so? Or are people more interested in the structured marketplace format of Ebay, in spite of the additional work/fees involved?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 Nov 2011 20:15 #14432 by Pendargon
i had bought cards from you before through here, and i can vouch that you gave me excellent deal, and cards arrived perfectly and as described.

On the other hand, i hunt ebay a lot, but mostly auctions, as i look for bargains!

So, no real advice to give you... but selling here would maybe be better option, as then you do not have to deal with ebay fees

:QUI: :POT: :OBE: :CEL: :OBF: :tore: :assa:

More
15 Nov 2011 21:18 - 15 Nov 2011 21:19 #14460 by KevinM

I'm going to be selling some of my cards. Am I better off seeking buyers here, where it's relatively painless to do so? Or are people more interested in the structured marketplace format of Ebay, in spite of the additional work/fees involved?

It depends on several factors:
  • how many cards you have to sell
  • how many cards you are, eventually, going to sell
  • if you are willing haggle or are going to list firm prices next to the card name
  • how interested you are in the (relatively) large amount of time that posting here, for free, will take in back-and-forth messages versus the (relatively) small amount of time that eBay's automated, well-tuned system that posting there, for a small fee, will take

Kevin M., Prince of Las Vegas
"Know your enemy and know yourself; in one-thousand battles
you shall never be in peril." -- Sun Tzu, *The Art of War*
"Contentment...Complacency...Catastrophe!" -- Joseph Chevalier
Please visit VTESville daily! vtesville.myminicity.com/
Facebook: www.facebook.com/groups/129744447064017
Last edit: 15 Nov 2011 21:19 by KevinM.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.074 seconds