No eBay APP ID défined in Kunena configurationNo eBay APP ID défined in Kunena configuration

file ebay Madness - January 2012

08 Jan 2012 14:30 #20286 by Adonai
No eBay APP ID défined in Kunena configurationebay Madness - January 2012 was created by Adonai
No eBay APP ID défined in Kunena configurationNo eBay APP ID défined in Kunena configurationCan you explain to me how a single starter deck is worth $50+shipping?

or $40+shipping?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
08 Jan 2012 14:44 #20289 by Ashur
No eBay APP ID défined in Kunena configurationReplied by Ashur on topic Re: ebay Madness - January 2012
Wow, that is a bit too much, even for Villeins and Eyes of Argus and stuff.

"My strategy? Luck is my strategy, of course."

More
08 Jan 2012 14:48 #20290 by Poci
No eBay APP ID défined in Kunena configurationReplied by Poci on topic Re: ebay Madness - January 2012
HttB precos quite rarely come by these days, maybe that's the reason, I suppose....frankly, there's no logic in it. If you buy each card as singles, it's cheaper.

Oh wait...2 Villein (17,5$ each!!), 3 target vitals (6$ each), 3 eyes of argus (5.25$ each) just what instantly comes to my mind. Maybe, than it's still worth it....:(

More
08 Jan 2012 15:34 #20291 by brandonsantacruz
No eBay APP ID défined in Kunena configurationReplied by brandonsantacruz on topic Re: ebay Madness - January 2012
They have a lot of chase cards. This is just another example of how silly ccgs can be.

Be careful when you fight the monsters, lest you become one.
-Friedrich Nietzsche

brandonsantacruz.blogspot.com/

More
09 Jan 2012 06:06 #20340 by KevinM
No eBay APP ID défined in Kunena configurationReplied by KevinM on topic Re: ebay Madness - January 2012

Can you explain to me how a single starter deck is worth $50+shipping? or $40+shipping?

Obviously, it's worth it to someone.

People are dumb, what can I tell you? :)

Kevin M., Prince of Las Vegas
"Know your enemy and know yourself; in one-thousand battles
you shall never be in peril." -- Sun Tzu, *The Art of War*
"Contentment...Complacency...Catastrophe!" -- Joseph Chevalier
Please visit VTESville daily! vtesville.myminicity.com/
Facebook: www.facebook.com/groups/129744447064017

More
09 Jan 2012 06:31 #20341 by AaronC
No eBay APP ID défined in Kunena configurationReplied by AaronC on topic Re: ebay Madness - January 2012
It would be dumb for you to buy them for that much because you no doubt bought several copies of them for less than retail price when they were available.

There aren't any more available at even retail price, so it looks like that is the market price now. It's supply and demand.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.076 seconds