file Advice on Buying/Selling Complete Sets

28 Apr 2012 15:30 #28912 by Radagast
Hi Everyone -
I have three complete sets I'm looking to sell:

Original Limited Edition (Jyhad back)
Dark Sovereigns
Ancient Hearts

I would be happy to sell directly to anyone on these forums who is interested, and I'd also love to get a sense of what the approximate market value of these sets is, if anyone out there knows. (I live in US, btw).

I also am possibly interested in acquiring complete sets of Keepers of the Tradition, Final Nights, and Lords of the Night, and I'm wondering if anyone has a sense of the market value of these and the best way to go about acquiring them. Actually, near-complete is fine (80-90% of the rares or so) and I don't care about money cards at all, so if anyone has something along those lines to sell, please let me know.

Thanks everyone.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
29 Apr 2012 02:17 #28925 by Adonai
There doesn't appear to have ever been a lot of selling or trading in 'sets'.
Ebay's V:TES Category is your friend, so you may see some there.

More
29 Apr 2012 08:13 #28935 by KevinM
The three sets that you have are very low in value, as their cards are much older, many have been reprinted many times, and there is less of a desire for them than the newer and/or un-reprinted cards.

I'd think each set would be worth $50-100.

There is a Dark Sovereigns set on eBay right now for $199, which is completely insane. You can buy three boxes of boosters from Tatu or Walch for that price, and you can probably trade or be given for free from older players the majority of that set.

There is an auction from last month for a complete set of Jyhad for $80, but it came with a magazine.

Put your three sets on eBay for $250, I bet they'd sell.

Kevin M., Prince of Las Vegas
"Know your enemy and know yourself; in one-thousand battles
you shall never be in peril." -- Sun Tzu, *The Art of War*
"Contentment...Complacency...Catastrophe!" -- Joseph Chevalier
Please visit VTESville daily! vtesville.myminicity.com/
Facebook: www.facebook.com/groups/129744447064017

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.069 seconds