file Prunesquallor's web store now open

10 Jun 2012 19:02 - 10 Jul 2012 22:44 #31972 by prunesquallor
I have recently pulled nearly all of my VtES stock off of eBay, and set up my own web store. It's still under construction (primarily is missing images for many products), but it is functional and ready to use.

Recently added are a wide variety of disciplineless action cards (good stuff like Baltimore Purge, not-so good things like Guard Duty, and everything in between); fleshed out the Ravnos, Samedi, Salubri, !Salubri, and Toreador clans; and fleshed out my assortment of Protean cards. Hundreds being added weekly, nearly 1000 listings as of early July.

www.prunesquallor.net

A few reasons to shop with me for singles instead of eBay vendors :
  • I'll meet or beat the fixed price (not auction) of any major VtES seller on eBay
  • Simple, flat rate shipping :
    • US is $2 for orders under $10, $4 for orders $10 - $20, and free for orders over $20
    • Canadian customers pay $4 for orders under $10, $6 for orders $10 - $20, and $2 for orders over $20
    • Other countries pay $6 for orders under $10, $8 for orders $10 - $20, and $4 for orders over $20
  • Cheaper cards are available in whatever quantity you desire. Want just one copy of some cheap unique location? No problem. On eBay if you want to buy a cheap card, the fixed price listings have a minimum of $1, so they will sell you 8 or 10 copies to hit the $1 minimum.

Meanwhile, I haven't abandoned eBay entirely, but will primarily be selling card sleeves, deck protectors, new games, novelties and collectibles there.

For VtES, I will use eBay to sell the occasional lot, mostly by auction. I've just put up a USPS small flat-rate box full of cards for building various types of Followers of Set decks :

cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=251104822752
Last edit: 10 Jul 2012 22:44 by prunesquallor.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Adonai

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 Jun 2012 08:05 #31980 by Ke.
It would be cool to be able to just browse all of the cards without having to navigate via discipline etc...

A dedicate list view would also be good.

Ke

More
11 Jun 2012 13:28 #32009 by prunesquallor
Agreed. I'm going to be writing some custom CSS to make the layout more useful for browsing long lists. I've also got some work to do on categorizing the products (so that things show up at the higher level as well as the lower level.

Search is functional, which should help if you know particular cards you need.

Thanks for the suggestion.

More
10 Jul 2012 22:52 - 10 Jul 2012 23:06 #33027 by prunesquallor
I've made some revisions to the first post above, to give some more info on our price matching (I'll meet or beat the eBay sellers on any fixed price card listing), shipping rates and so on.

For VEKN readers, use the following code when you check out to get $2 off of an order of $10 or more :
VEKN2012
(Code is good until July 30 2012)

Any requests for what stuff to add next, I'm all ears. Hope to hit 1000 unique listings in the store this week. Also, anything that you see that I've listed as "Generic Card X10" for $1, those were just ported over from eBay, I'm in the process of converting those to the single card cost. Anything like that where you want a different quantity, contact me and I'll get the listing switched over to an individual card cost as soon as I can.

Finally, over on eBay I have a lot of Followers of Set cards (including vampires, clan cards, stuff from Obfuscate, Presence and Serpentis, as well as some basics like Wakes, Blood Dolls and Minion Taps). Didn't skimp on the unusual or nice stuff either, there are Mind Numbs, Enticements, Truth of 1000 Lies, Cybele, and more in there.

cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=251104822752

Bidding starts at $6, which is the USPS flat rate shipping cost in the US, with no additional shipping fee.
Last edit: 10 Jul 2012 23:06 by prunesquallor.

More
26 Sep 2012 04:13 #37775 by prunesquallor
I've just put an assortment of sealed boosters from Dark Sovereigns, Ancient Hearts, Legacies of Blood, and Heirs to the Blood up on eBay, have a look :

stores.ebay.com/Prunesquallors-Secret-Cache/Vampire-The-Eternal-Struggle-/_i.html?_fsub=312389819&_sid=2468019&_trksid=p4634.c0.m322

Dark Sovereigns : 5 packs for $19 including US shipping
Ancient Hearts : 5 packs for $23 including US shipping
Legacies of Blood : 5 packs for $20 including US shipping
Heirs to the Blood : 5 packs for $40 including US shipping

If you're looking for VtES singles, or FFG living card games, check my web store at www.prunesquallor.net (eBay's pricing changes this year were going to force me to charge more for shipping, which I wasn't willing to do, hence my web store)

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.091 seconds