check A friend selling off his collection

18 Jul 2011 04:06 #6422 by Amenophobis

A little under 3 days left, and a lot of items still without a bid. I really would like to have my friend get rid of his unwanted cards.

His starting prices are too high for some cards that are complete (or almost complete) garbage, and his shipping prices reflect that he isn't really interested in selling cards, he's interested in making money. e.g. It doesn't cost 3 Euro to ship an envelope with 4 cards in it to America. That's ridiculous. So, I didn't bid on any of his cards.

I know that not all cards listed are highly sought. But as I can see, there are some nice gems among those cards.
Shipping from Austria can be a bit expensive (since they have changed their category system again...). On the other hand there is almost free combined shipping.
However, I can see where you are coming from. There are lots of other bidders I wouldn't buy from, too. :laugh:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
07 Aug 2011 19:23 - 07 Aug 2011 19:24 #7540 by Amenophobis
I'm now resurrecting this thread, as I have put the second batch of cards from my friend on ebay.
You can check the cards here:
shop.ebay.at/amenophobis1/m.html?_trksid=p4340.l2562

I believe there are some good cards listed there. :laugh:
Last edit: 07 Aug 2011 19:24 by Amenophobis.

More
12 Aug 2011 20:23 #8025 by Amenophobis
Hi there,

Just a small heads-up. Less than 2 days left for the auctions. Please check them out, maybe there is also something for you. :)

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.068 seconds