file Suspicious Trade List - Facebook

07 May 2014 12:34 #61926 by Pascek
Hello all!!

I am sad to say that recently we had a major problem with a player named Caetano Arthur Foschini, where he started an auction online via Facebook, and continued it at the SAC2014 event.
The auction was normal until one of his friends ( that recently started to play Jyhad ) raised the bet by 1100 reais, making all others applicants very suspicious about it, since no one knew him.
After the auction closed, Caetano stated that Carlos ( the winner, his friend ) had a major accident and could not honor the auction due to a car crash, giving opportunity to the next bidders. Everybody refused it, since it was not the first time that this happened on the trade spot ( with Caetano ). Since the next bidder offered a lot less than that, Caetano CLOSED the auction, not giving chance to the bidder ( who was interested ). As a moderator, Desso , Prince of São Paulo offered himself to check the car or to let Caetano or Carlos post a photo of the crashed vehicle, and then the flames started.

After that , Caetano created a list on Facebook named VTES Marketplace. Please, be CAREFUL trading on this list, and contact me if any doubts happen.

It is NOT a reliable trade list.

Thank you, and CARPE NOCTEM.

Pascek.

:bruj: :DOM::FOR::POT::PRE::PRO:
Roberto Mautone Jr.
Praetor
The following user(s) said Thank You: Brum, david.tatu, librarian, James Lin, Desso Alastor, fmcpce, Zoroh

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
09 May 2014 10:48 - 09 May 2014 10:49 #61994 by redlist
Good Morning.

I've been unjustly accused without proofs of fraud in an auction that i realized in last week, this result my banishment from a VTES group in facebook for no reason , also I was banished from other VTES groups as well. administered by Roberto, the national coordenator, that try to denigrating my image with the community for years.

is shameful how the national coordenator is dealing with this case, put up the situation in Vekn forum without any substantial evidence of that i fraud my own auction. Do not exist any rules for auction moderation in facebook , I do not force any one to give bids and i m not obliged to sell my cards if I change my mind. that's was not so clear to some people that try to take advantages (comum to Brazilians) in my auction. I think that Roberto (Pascek )is putting in risk the seriousness of the Brazilian national coordenation and i ll call referendum to remove him from this position; (he is not prepare for that) for now , i ask him for a retraction and a public apologies to our community to clarify this misunderstanding or i request for vekn chairman an attitude.

Thank You.
Caetano Foschini (Redlist)
Last edit: 09 May 2014 10:49 by redlist.

More
09 May 2014 11:17 #61995 by Zoroh
Have you ever noticed that guilty people often say "there's no proof against me" instead of "I did nothing, I'm innocent?". Just saying.

Keep walking...

More
09 May 2014 17:42 #62000 by Boris The Blade
My 2 cents: stay away from private auctions. In most countries in the world, hosting auctions requires a specific license, precisely to limit that kind of problems. If you don't want to pay the Ebay fee, then just negociate fixed prices.

More
10 May 2014 02:02 #62004 by Pascek
I won't even justify that , there is like 100 witnesses.

1st - Facebook lists are not official.

2nd - I only do removals based on requests from other members.

Do not try to be someone you are not.

Thank you, and sorry about this ( for all other players / members of this community).

:bruj: :DOM::FOR::POT::PRE::PRO:
Roberto Mautone Jr.
Praetor

More
10 May 2014 02:31 - 10 May 2014 02:55 #62005 by Desso Alastor
Shameful are your words, Red List, never, never any National Coordinator did what Roberto is doing here. You judge Brasil as a disorganized country, but I prove you wrong. The biggest proof is your banishment from the lists, MAINLY the tradelist we have. Besides you, we never had any issue. Be a man and assume your mistakes. Brasil today is probably the country with the most active playgroup in the World, and most part of it is result of his work. I know that a clean and organized work bothers you, because in the past things like what you did were left behind, but today, we are always aware for things that split the group and makes a negative impact on the scenario. Sorry, but your words have NO basis, your fraudulent position on the auction finished an already delicate reputation, and not the exemplary demeanor of our Justicar. I speak for almost all members of the lists.

Desso Alastor, Prince of São Paulo,

Creator, the WFT Storyline

Moderator of :
VTES BRASIL – VTES São Paulo – VTES DECK CLINIC BRASIL – VTES WORLD – VTES TROCAS E VENDAS – VTES WFT BRASIL - VTES DUVIDAS - VTES Princes

I live Jyhad 24 hours a day, and I can vow for our Justicar.

Desso Alastor
Organized Play Coordinator VEKN
Prince of São Paulo / Brazil ID#706
Last edit: 10 May 2014 02:55 by Desso Alastor.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.095 seconds