file WTB Basic cards (Europe - Sweden)

19 Oct 2015 07:01 #73732 by Pelle
Hello,

I am interested in bulking up my rather puny collection of Jyhad and Camarilla cards with a bunch of basic cards for casual play and deck building.

The plan is to have enough cards to keep me and my friends/family entertained in terms of deck building and varied game play for years to come.

My budget is limited and so is my time so I can't monitor ebay for 1-20 card auctions since that would require too much time spent learning the standard prices as well as already having a plan for what kind of decks we'll want to play / build down the road.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 Oct 2015 07:32 #73736 by Bamba
You have a pm :)

More
19 Oct 2015 15:50 - 20 Oct 2015 15:02 #73745 by brettscho
Whoops, this is what happens when I hit "Submit" rather than "Cancel" ... and then don't notice for 12+ hours.

Point is - I think this is fantastic, and I hope that other new players post similar inquiries. It's a great way to get cheap cards into the hands of new players, and to ensure that they aren't going to retailers of singles (like many previous "beginners" sets have sadly done).

Check out my VTES blog: Gaming with BS

I also host a google doc which separates the TWDA into clans . That means I track how often clans win, which crypt groups get used, and how many people attend events. You can access all of that info here:
Last edit: 20 Oct 2015 15:02 by brettscho.

More
03 Nov 2015 02:40 #74046 by James Lin
I'm going to sell off my extra collection in a month because I am moving next year and don't want to carry so much anymore (I had 20+ boxes of Jyhad boosters), so if you want, I may sell my basic cards for cheap to you then, since I'm all about promoting newer players (right now I'm trying to bring more Asian players from Asia to play this game by making cheap but efficient decks for them)

Get busy living or get busy dying

----Andy Dufresne

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.081 seconds