file Selling VTES collection on eBay 18,000+ cards, 15k sorted, 3k unsorted (UK only, FS)

14 Oct 2016 15:43 - 14 Oct 2016 15:45 #78692 by Simidh
No eBay APP ID défined in Kunena configurationNo eBay APP ID défined in Kunena configurationHeya there,

Just to let people know I am selling off my entire collection of 18k+ VTES cards on eBay:

Sorted Cards (Crypt): 3402
Sorted Cards (Library): 11,840
Unsorted Cards: Approximately 3,000 to 4,000 cards from a second hand collection
Extras:
  • Unopened Sabbat War deck
  • Unopened Sabbat War single pack
  • 2 x 10th Anniversary Crypt tins
  • Various sets of decorative sleeves
  • Several sets of counters
  • A custom edge (Garou Blood/Giant's Blood)

The bulk of the collection was bought as new in boxes from most sets, then sorted, boxed and sat unused in excellent condition since then.

A small amount of the cards were also used in sleeved decks in a few tournaments but little played otherwise.

The collection has not been cherry picked and I've never previously traded off or sold any of the cards from this collection.

A small amount of the sorted cards were from a used collection but mostly in good condition.

The unsorted cards were from a another used collection and vary in condition with most cards being fine to good but some of these cards were very worn or damaged.

Full list of the sorted cards is available in the eBay description:

regards

Simon B aka Simidh
Last edit: 14 Oct 2016 15:45 by Simidh. Reason: Added a missing in the description (about tourny decks)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.057 seconds