file New..Old player

31 Aug 2011 15:48 #9407 by Brewski
New..Old player was created by Brewski
I picked up a couple boxes of Jyhad when it first went to VTES. I was in the Army bounceing from place to place. I lost them in one of my many moves. I have since started getting an interest in the game again but only have a 3rd edition starter box. Being an Ex Magic player I know that there has to be a few peopl who have a crazy amount of excess cards laying around that would be great to get a noob started in the game again. Anyone willing to donate some of their excess to a former player?
Send me a message if so and I will arrange shipping.
Thanks for your time.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
31 Aug 2011 18:12 #9415 by Ankha
Replied by Ankha on topic Re: New..Old player

I picked up a couple boxes of Jyhad when it first went to VTES. I was in the Army bounceing from place to place. I lost them in one of my many moves. I have since started getting an interest in the game again but only have a 3rd edition starter box. Being an Ex Magic player I know that there has to be a few peopl who have a crazy amount of excess cards laying around that would be great to get a noob started in the game again. Anyone willing to donate some of their excess to a former player?
Send me a message if so and I will arrange shipping.
Thanks for your time.

Third Edition is good to (re)start with. Where are you located at? You may want to check if there's a local playgroup around.

Prince of Paris, France
Ratings Coordinator, Rules Director

More
31 Aug 2011 19:07 #9418 by Brewski
Replied by Brewski on topic Re: New..Old player
There is no one around here who plays. I'm located in Vincennes, IN where I use to be the Prince here but since there was no interest I have a zero player base to mooch off of.

More
31 Aug 2011 19:09 #9420 by Brewski
The only real play time I have had has been year ago with other soldiers.

More
31 Aug 2011 19:22 #9423 by KevinM
Replied by KevinM on topic Re: New..Old player

There is no one around here who plays. I'm located in Vincennes, IN where I use to be the Prince here but since there was no interest I have a zero player base to mooch off of.

Obviously, your best best is to try to arrange a monthly or bi-monthly game with Ankur Gupta and the group in Indianapolis.

Also, go here to buy boxes direct from CCP for the cheapest prices ever on any website for Americans: store.white-wolf.com/VTES-C15.aspx

Kevin M., Prince of Las Vegas
"Know your enemy and know yourself; in one-thousand battles
you shall never be in peril." -- Sun Tzu, *The Art of War*
"Contentment...Complacency...Catastrophe!" -- Joseph Chevalier
Please visit VTESville daily! vtesville.myminicity.com/
Facebook: www.facebook.com/groups/129744447064017
The following user(s) said Thank You: Brewski

More
01 Sep 2011 15:20 - 01 Sep 2011 15:31 #9479 by Brewski
I found a box of Jyhad on Amazon. I see some Jyhad on ebay at times aswell. I ordered the Amazon one for $50 total so I guess I will have a few to play with my kids. Don't want to invest to heavily till I can spark an interest. I was in the same position with The Spoils was doing open beta. I was giving out truck loads of product to try and generate interest but it fizzled due to the interest in Magic.
*They are all teenagers so its not like I'm bashing some 7 year olds in a card game,lol.
Last edit: 01 Sep 2011 15:31 by Brewski.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.087 seconds