file Cause and Effect - 04

07 Nov 2011 05:51 - 07 Nov 2011 05:52 #13499 by Xaddam
Cause and Effect - 04 was created by Xaddam
Greetings!

The fourth episode is now uploaded and available on youtube. The next episode will air on Sunday the 20th of November at 20:00 (GMT +1). There will be no show next week because of the EC, but we will be bringing a camera and report from Warsaw (not live, though, sadly). Stay tuned! Any comments, suggestions and dicussion concering the episode can be e-mailed to or posted in this thread.

Part 1:

Part 2:

Winner of this weeks challenge:
Deck Name : Brutal Crows
Author : Hans "Shadowhunter" Nordin

Warning: Spoiler!

Enjoy!

Adam Esbjörnsson,
Prince of Örebro
Last edit: 07 Nov 2011 05:52 by Xaddam.
The following user(s) said Thank You: er-principe

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
07 Nov 2011 17:02 - 07 Nov 2011 17:02 #13581 by Shadowhunter
You're right of course that the deck list is crude and it needs a good polishing. I looked it over two days after I had submitted it and I really started going "Huh, why did I do that? why didn't I do that?". Still, I'm very happy to have won :cheer:

You seem to have some kind of problem, since your live cast is in synch but your recording can be up to over a minute out of synch.

Oh and btw Adam, just so you know I was the 4th viewer, so now you can sleep soundly without having to figure that one out ;)

Keep up the nice show and now I'll try my hand at those Imbued/Vampire mixed decks.
Last edit: 07 Nov 2011 17:02 by Shadowhunter.

More
07 Nov 2011 21:35 #13647 by Xaddam
Replied by Xaddam on topic Re: Cause and Effect - 04
Oh, if the sync is like that maybe it actually can be fixed with a program before uploading. I'll definitely look into it. Thanks for letting us know!

Thanks for watching and I'm excited for that imbued deck already!

Adam Esbjörnsson,
Prince of Örebro

More
09 Nov 2011 08:52 #13869 by alek
Replied by alek on topic Re: Cause and Effect - 04
very good episode. Both part are really nice and the lenght is optimal in my opinion (about 45 min for a part). Chalange for the week should be WIN EC!
Have a good trip and see you in Warsaw.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.079 seconds